The Optimal Provision of Information and Communication Technologies in Smart Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tuba Bakıcı & Esteve Almirall & Jonathan Wareham, 2013. "A Smart City Initiative: the Case of Barcelona," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(2), pages 135-148, June.
- Baron, Justus & Ménière, Yann & Pohlmann, Tim, 2014. "Standards, consortia, and innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 22-35.
- Alois Paulin, 2016. "Informating Smart Cities Governance? Let Us First Understand the Atoms!," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(2), pages 329-343, June.
- Reza Oladi, 2004. "Strategic quotas on foreign investment and migration," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(2), pages 289-306, August.
- Jean-Marc Coicaud, 2016. "Administering and Governing with Technology: The Question of Information Communication Technology and E-Governance," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 7(2), pages 296-300, May.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:13-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigo Firmino & Fabio Duarte, 2016. "Private video monitoring of public spaces: The construction of new invisible territories," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 53(4), pages 741-754, March.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:24-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grazia Concilio & Luciano Bonis & Jesse Marsh & Ferdinando Trapani, 2013. "Urban Smartness: Perspectives Arising in the Periphéria Project," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(2), pages 205-216, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies; Smart City; Spillover; Uncertainty;
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2019-08-19 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-KNM-2019-08-19 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PAY-2019-08-19 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-URE-2019-08-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:95451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .