A Smart City Initiative: the Case of Barcelona
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert G. Hollands, 2008. "Will the real smart city please stand up?," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 303-320, December.
- Caragliu, A. & Del Bo, C. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Smart cities in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0048, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Villalba, Gara & Gemechu, Eskinder Demisse, 2011. "Estimating GHG emissions of marine ports--the case of Barcelona," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1363-1368, March.
- Jaume Garcia & Josep Maria Raya, 2011. "Price and Income Elasticities of Demand for Housing Characteristics in the City of Barcelona," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 597-608.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2019.
"Creative capital, information and communication technologies, and economic growth in smart cities,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 142-155, February.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2018. "Creative Capital, Information and Communication Technologies, and Economic Growth in Smart Cities," MPRA Paper 83952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:appene:v:237:y:2019:i:c:p:581-597 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aae:journl:v:13:y:2017:i:3:p:95-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:142:y:2019:i:c:p:98-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Exner & Livia Cepoiu & Carla Weinzierl & Viviana Asara, 2018. "Performing Smartness Differently - Strategic Enactments of a Global Imaginary in Three European Cities," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2018_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Luisa Enrichiello & Alessandra Marasco, 2015. "Il ruolo delle reti pubblico-private per l’innovazione dei servizi nelle smart cities," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 13-39.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2019. "The Optimal Provision of Information and Communication Technologies in Smart Cities," MPRA Paper 95451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2019.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:142:y:2019:i:c:p:312-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:142:y:2019:i:c:p:154-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:142:y:2019:i:c:p:15-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2019. "Natural resources and environment preservation: Strategic substitutability vs. complementarity in global and local public good provision," EconStor Preprints 200144, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:142:y:2019:i:c:p:70-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perfetto, Maria Concetta & Vargas-Sánchez, Alfonso & Presenza, Angelo, 2016. "Managing A Complex Adaptive Ecosystem: Towards A Smart Management Of Industrial Heritage Tourism," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 4(3), pages 243-264.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:142:y:2019:i:c:p:220-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rrs:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:12-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Sieting & Yang, Jin & Yan, Jinyue & Lee, Chewtin & Hashim, Haslenda & Chen, Bin, 2017. "A holistic low carbon city indicator framework for sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1919-1930.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:142:y:2019:i:c:p:210-219 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSmart cities; Innovation; Local governments; Urban lab; A case study; Barcelona;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:4:y:2013:i:2:p:135-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.