Report NEP-PAY-2019-08-19This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maude Hasbi & Antoine Dubus, 2019. "Determinants of Mobile Broadband Use in Developing Economies: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers hal-02264651, HAL.
- Walter Engert & Ben Fung & Björn Segendorf, 2019. "A Tale of Two Countries: Cash Demand in Canada and Sweden," Discussion Papers 2019-7, Bank of Canada.
- Yenny Gómez & Karol Ariza & Cindy Tatiana Daza Rios, 2019.
"Diagnosis of business models on the Internet: current situation in the subsector of furniture manufacturing, mattresses and bed bases in the metropolitan area of Bucaramanga
[Diagnóstico de los mod," Working Papers hal-02192565, HAL.
- Belke, Ansgar & Beretta, Edoardo, 2019. "From cash to central bank digital currencies and cryptocurrencies: A balancing act between modernity and monetary stability," Ruhr Economic Papers 816, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Chiara, De Gasperin & Valentina, Rotondi & Luca, Stanca, 2019. "Mobile Money and the Labor Market: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 403, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2019.
- Yannis Bakos & Hanna Halaburda, 2019. "The Role of Cryptographic Tokens and ICOs in Fostering Platform Adoption," CESifo Working Paper Series 7752, CESifo Group Munich.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Singapore; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Technical Note-Fintech: Implications for the Regulation and Supervision of the Financial Sector," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Michels, Marius & Bonke, Vanessa & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2019. "Understanding the adoption of crop protection smartphone apps: An application of the Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology," DARE Discussion Papers 1905, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Singapore; Financial System Stability Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Gian-Luca GASPARINI & Aurora PROSPERO, 2019. "ICT and Ethical Finance: Fostering Social Innovation and Financial Inclusion," CIRIEC Working Papers 1911, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Tourism and Social Media in the World: An Empirical Investigation," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/053, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Inna S. Lola & Murat Bakeev, 2019. "Measurement Of Digital Activity In Medium, High-Tech And Low-Tech Manufacturing Industries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 95/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Stenberg, Peter L., 2018. "Rural Individuals’ Telehealth Practices: An Overview," Economic Information Bulletin 291929, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Eric Monnet & Damien Puy, 2019. "Do Old Habits Die Hard? Central Banks and the Bretton Woods Gold Puzzle," IMF Working Papers 19/161, International Monetary Fund.
- David Lopez & Bilal Farooq, 2019. "Privacy-Aware Distributed Mobility Choice Modelling over Blockchain," Papers 1908.03446, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- ITO Takatoshi & KOIBUCHI Satoshi & SATO Kiyotaka & Shimizu Junko & YOSHIMI Taiyo, 2019. "Choice of Invoice Currency and Exchange Rate Risk Management: 2018 Questionnaire Survey with Japanese Overseas Subsidiaries (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2019. "The Optimal Provision of Information and Communication Technologies in Smart Cities," MPRA Paper 95451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2019.
- Raffaella Barone & Donato Masciandaro, 2018. "Cryptocurrency Or Usury? Crime And Alternative Money Laundering Techniques," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 18101, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Cai, Yi & Xia, Chunping & Wang, Cuicui, 2019. "E-commerce adoption and Rural Sustainable Livelihood Development, The Case of Smallholders in the Chinese Agro-Food Producing Sector," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290700, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Grant, Alison & Tyner, Wallace E. & DeBoer, Lawrence P., 2019. "Economic and Policy Analysis of Potential Deployment of Rural Broadband in Indiana," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 291294, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bullard, James B., 2019. ""Public and Private Currency Competition," Central Bank Research Association 2019 Annual Meeting, Columbia University and Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York, N.Y," Speech 344, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Mohamed A. Hajji & Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta, 2019. "The Benefits of Diversification between Bitcoin, Bonds, Equities and the US Dollar: A Matter of Portfolio Construction," Working Papers 201959, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Sophie Renault & Aurore Ingarao, 2018. "Crowdfunding : quand les fans rétribuent les créateurs du web Spécificités et Enjeux du « Modèle du Pourboire »," Post-Print halshs-02190563, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "France; Financial System Stability Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Simplice A. Asongu, Phd & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Information Asymmetry, Financialisation And Financial Access," Working Papers 1 3004, Office Of The Chief Economist, Development Bank of Nigeria.
- Andrew J. Bibler & Keith F. Teltser & Mark J. Tremblay, 2019. "Inferring Tax Compliance from Pass-through: Evidence from Airbnb Tax Enforcement Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 7747, CESifo Group Munich.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Jin, Jim & Nolan, Michael A., 2019. "Higher Tax and Less Work: An Optimal Response to Relative Income Concern," IZA Discussion Papers 12468, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Eric Humphries & Nicholas Mader & Daniel Tannenbaum & Winnie van Dijk, 2019. "Does Eviction Cause Poverty? Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Cook County, IL," Working Papers 2019-046, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.