Report NEP-ICT-2019-08-19This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Marek Giebel issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maude Hasbi & Antoine Dubus, 2019. "Determinants of Mobile Broadband Use in Developing Economies: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers hal-02264651, HAL.
- Gian-Luca GASPARINI & Aurora PROSPERO, 2019. "ICT and Ethical Finance: Fostering Social Innovation and Financial Inclusion," CIRIEC Working Papers 1911, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Yenny Gómez & Karol Ariza & Cindy Tatiana Daza Rios, 2019.
"Diagnosis of business models on the Internet: current situation in the subsector of furniture manufacturing, mattresses and bed bases in the metropolitan area of Bucaramanga
[Diagnóstico de los mod," Working Papers hal-02192565, HAL.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2019. "The Optimal Provision of Information and Communication Technologies in Smart Cities," MPRA Paper 95451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2019.
- Yingying Lu & Yixiao Zhou, 2019. "A short review on the economics of artificial intelligence," CAMA Working Papers 2019-54, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Inna S. Lola & Murat Bakeev, 2019. "Measurement Of Digital Activity In Medium, High-Tech And Low-Tech Manufacturing Industries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 95/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Pepijn van de Ven & Paula Pereda, 2019. "An investigation into software requirements for systems supporting task-shifted interventions," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Stenberg, Peter L., 2018. "Rural Individuals’ Telehealth Practices: An Overview," Economic Information Bulletin 291929, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.