How fused is the euro area core?: An evaluation of growth cycle co-movement and synchronization using wavelet analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallegati, Marco & Ramsey, James B., 2013. "Structural change and phase variation: A re-examination of the q-model using wavelet exploratory analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 60-73.
- Aviral Tiwari & Niyati Bhanja & Arif Dar & Faridul Islam, 2015. "Time–frequency relationship between share prices and exchange rates in India: Evidence from continuous wavelets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 699-714, March.
- Gallegati, Marco & Ramsey, James B., 2014. "The forward looking information content of equity and bond markets for aggregate investments," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-24.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Pedro C. Magalhães & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "On Waves in War and Elections Wavelet Analysis of Political Time-Series," NIPE Working Papers 1/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Gallegati Marco & Gallegati Mauro & Ramsey James B. & Semmler Willi, 2016. "Productivity and unemployment: a scale-by-scale panel data analysis for the G7 countries," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(4), pages 477-493, September.
- António Rua, 2012. "Wavelets in economics," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Andreas Brunhart, 2015.
"The Swiss Business Cycle and the Lead of Small Neighbor Liechtenstein,"
- Brunhart, Andreas, 2015. "The Swiss business cycle and the lead of small neighbor Liechtenstein," EconStor Preprints 130154, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Rua, António & Nunes, Luis C., 2012.
"A wavelet-based assessment of market risk: The emerging markets case,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 84-92.
- António Rua & Luís Catela Nunes, 2012. "A wavelet-based assessment of market risk: The emerging markets case," Working Papers w201203, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Aviral Tiwari & Niyati Bhanja & Arif Dar & Olaolu Olayeni, 2015. "Analyzing Time–Frequency Based Co-movement in Inflation: Evidence from G-7 Countries," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 91-109, January.
- Marczak, Martyna & Gómez, Víctor, 2015.
"Cyclicality of real wages in the USA and Germany: New insights from wavelet analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 40-52.
- Marczak, Martyna & Gómez, Víctor, 2012. "Cyclicality of real wages in the USA and Germany: New insights from wavelet analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 50-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Verona, Fabio, 2016.
"Time–frequency characterization of the U.S. financial cycle,"
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 75-79.
- Fabio Verona, 2016. "Time-frequency characterization of the U.S. financial cycle," CEF.UP Working Papers 1605, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Verona, Fabio, 2016. "Time-frequency characterization of the U.S. financial cycle," Research Discussion Papers 14/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Angi Roesch & Harald Schmidbauer & Erhan Uluceviz, 2014. "Frequency Aspects Of Information Transmission In Networks Of Equity Markets," EcoMod2014 7200, EcoMod.
- António Rua & Artur Silva Lopes, 2015.
"Cohesion within the euro area and the US: A wavelet-based view,"
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis,
OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2014(2), pages 63-76.
- António Rua & Artur Silva Lopes, 2012. "Cohesion within the euro area and the U. S.: a wavelet-based view," Working Papers w201204, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Esser, Andreas, 2014. "A Wavelet Approach to Synchronization of Output Cycles," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100545, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schmidbauer, Harald & Rösch, Angi & Uluceviz, Erhan, 2017. "Frequency aspects of information transmission in a network of three western equity markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 486(C), pages 933-946.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Maria Soares, 2011. "Oil and the macroeconomy: using wavelets to analyze old issues," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 645-655, May.
- Styliani Christodoulopoulou, 2014. "The effect of currency unions on business cycle correlations: the EMU case," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 177-222, May.
- Aguiar-Conraria, LuIÂ´s & Joana Soares, Maria, 2011.
"Business cycle synchronization and the Euro: A wavelet analysis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 477-489, September.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "Business Cycle Synchronization and the Euro: a Wavelet Analysis," NIPE Working Papers 36/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Pedro Brinca & Haukur Viðar Guðjónsson & Maria Joana Soares, 2015.
"Optimum Currency Area and Business Cycle Synchronization Across U.S. States,"
NIPE Working Papers
1/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luis & Brinca, Pedro & Gudjonsson, Haukur & Soares, Joana, 2015. "Optimal currency area and business cycle synchronization across U.S. states," MPRA Paper 62125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Teresa Maria Rodrigues & Maria Joana Soares, 2012.
"Oil Shocks and the Euro as an Optimum Currency Area,"
NIPE Working Papers
07/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria & Teresa Maria Rodrigues & Maria Joana Soares, 2013. "Oil Shocks and the Euro as an Optimum Currency Area," NIPE Working Papers 01/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-varying Spectral Analysis; Coherence; Phase; Business Cycles; EMU; Growth Cycles; Wavelet Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdkab:5ksnlxp3455h. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.