Partial Compliance with Economic Sanctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fiona McGillivray & Allan C. Stam, 2004. "Political Institutions, Coercive Diplomacy, and the Duration of Economic Sanctions," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 48(2), pages 154-172, April.
- Kaemfer, William H & Lowenberg, Anton D, 1988. "The Theory of International Economic Sanctions: A Public Choice Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 786-793, September.
- Biswas, Amit K. & Marjit, Sugata, 2007. "Preferential trade and mis-invoicing: Some analytical implications," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 130-138.
- Spindler, Zane A, 1995. "The Public Choice of "Superior" Sanctions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 85(3-4), pages 205-226, December.
- Chander, Parkash & Khan, M. Ali, 2001.
"International treaties on trade and global pollution,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 303-324, December.
- CHANDER, Parkash & KHAN, Ali, 1999. "International treaties on trade and global pollution," CORE Discussion Papers 1999003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1999. "Same Song, Same Refrain? Economic Sanctions in the 1990's," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 403-408, May.
- Richard D. Farmer, 2000. "Costs of Economic Sanctions to the Sender," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 93-117, January.
- Elliott, Kimberly Ann & Uimonen, Peter P., 1993. "The effectiveness of economic sanctions with application to the case of Iraq," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 403-409, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:13:y:2009:i:1:p:125-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.