Transboundary Pollution, Trade Liberalization, and Environmental Taxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 1999. "Trade, spatial separation, and the environment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 137-168, February.
- Krutilla, Kerry, 1991. "Environmental regulation in an open economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 127-142, March.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2003.
"Is environmental policy a secondary trade barrier? An empirical analysis,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 137-154, February.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2000. "Is Environmental Policy a Secondary Trade Barrier? An Empirical Analysis," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1507, Econometric Society.
- Benarroch, Michael & Thille, Henry, 2001. "Transboundary pollution and the gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 139-159, October.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001. "Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Burguet, Roberto & Sempere, Jaume, 2003. "Trade liberalization, environmental policy, and welfare," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 25-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horn, Henrik, 2009.
"The Burden of Proof in National Treatment Disputes and the Environment,"
Working Paper Series
791, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Horn, Henrik, 2009. "The Burden of Proof in National Treatment Disputes and the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horn, Henrik, 2011. "The burden of proof in trade disputes and the environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 15-29, July.
- Benchekroun Hassan & Yildiz Halis Murat, 2011.
"Free Trade, Autarky and the Sustainability of an International Environmental Agreement,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2009. "Free Trade, Autarky And The Sustainability Of An International Environmental Agreement," Departmental Working Papers 2009-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & MURAT YILDIZ, Halis, 2010. "Free Trade, Autarky and the Sustainability of an International Environmental Agreement," Cahiers de recherche 12-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
More about this item
KeywordsTransboundary pollution; Strategic trade; Bilateral tariff reduction; Pollution tax;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:74de1971-0381-495c-8d47-5ea6f2ad4504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .