The Gains and Losses From Industrial Concentration
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2003. "The persistence of abnormal returns at industry and firm levels," Economics Working Papers 729, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Weiss, Mary A. & Choi, Byeongyong Paul, 2008. "State regulation and the structure, conduct, efficiency and performance of US auto insurers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 134-156, January.
- Bruce W. Marion, 1986. "Interrelationships of market structure, competitive behavior, and market|firm performance: The state of knowledge and some research opportunities," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(4), pages 443-453.
- Julio César Arteaga García, 2001. "El poder de mercado o eficiencia: origen de las utilidades del sistema bancario mexicano de 1995," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 35-48, May.
- Daniel F. Leach, 1997. "Concentration-Profits Monopoly Vs. Efficiency Debate: South African Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(2), pages 12-23, April.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo, 2017.
"The structure of the global reinsurance market: An analysis of efficiency, scale, and scope,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 213-229.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo, 2016. "The Structure of the Global Reinsurance Market: An Analysis of Efficiency, Scale, and Scope," Working Papers on Finance 1603, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Samad, Abdus, 2008. "Market structure, conduct and performance: Evidence from the Bangladesh banking industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 181-193, April.
- Slade, Margaret E., 2004. "Competing models of firm profitability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 289-308, March.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Mare, Davide Salvatore & Molyneux, Philip, 2015. "State-Aid, Stability and Competition in European Banking," MPRA Paper 67473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2016.
"Inverted-U relationship between R&D intensity and survival: Evidence on scale and complementarity effects in UK data,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1474-1492.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2016. "Inverted-U relationship between R&D intensity and survival: evidence on scale and complementarity effects in UK data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15510, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Dyah Wulan Sari & Noor Aini Khalifah & Suyanto Suyanto, 2016. "The spillover effects of foreign direct investment on the firms’ productivity performances," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 199-233, December.
- Júnior, José L. R., 2008. "What is the Value of Corporate Social Responsibility? An answer from Brazilian Sustainability Index," Insper Working Papers wpe_142, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Mark J Roberts & Dylan Supina, 1997. "Output Price And Markup Dispersion In Micro Data: The Roles Of Producer And Heterogeneity And Noise," Working Papers 97-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alin Marius Andrieş & Bogdan Căpraru, 2012. "Competition and efficiency in EU27 banking systems," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 41-60, July.
- Schmalensee, Richard L., 1987. "Empirical studies of rivalrous behavior," Working papers 1990-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Darko Tipurić & Mirjana Pejić Bach, 2009. "Changes in Industrial Concentration in the Croatian Economy (1995-2006)," EFZG Working Papers Series 0903, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2004. "Creative destruction in local markets," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 50-60.
- Clarissa Yeap, 2006. "The Production Decisions of Large Competitors: Detecting Cost Advantages and Strategic Behavior in Restaurants," Working Papers 06-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Stoneman, Paul, 2011. "Soft Innovation: Economics, Product Aesthetics, and the Creative Industries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199697021.
- Mark J. Roberts & Dylan Supina, 1997. "Output Price and Markup Dispersion in Micro Data: The Roles of Producer Heterogeneity and Noise," NBER Working Papers 6075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1996. "Lessons from the United States's antitrust history," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-445, June.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1994.
"Bank scale economies, mergers, concentration, and efficiency: the U.S. experience,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen Berger & David Humphrey, 1994. "Bank Scale Economies, Mergers, Concentration, and Efficiency: The U.S. Experience," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lang, Larry H P & Stulz, Rene M, 1994.
"Tobin's q, Corporate Diversification, and Firm Performance,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1248-1280, December.
- Larry H.P. Lang & Rene M. Stulz, 1993. "Tobin's Q, Corporate Diversification and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 4376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian LEON, 2015.
"What do we know about the role of bank competition in Africa?,"
- Florian Leon, 2015. "What do we know about the role of bank competition in Africa?," Working Papers halshs-01164864, HAL.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:134-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2001. "Privatization, Competition and Reform Strategies: Theory and Evidence from Russian Enterprise Panel Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 2758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo, 2016. "The Roles of Industry Idiosyncrasy, Cost Efficiency, and Risk in Internationalization: Evidence from the Insurance Industry," Working Papers on Finance 1602, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Micha Gisser & Raymond Sauer, 2000. "The Aggregate Relation between Profits and Concentration is Consistent with Cournot Behavior," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(3), pages 229-246, May.
- Ksenija Dencic-Mihajlov, 2014. "Profitability During the Financial Crisis Evidence from the Regulated Capital Market in Serbia," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 12(1), pages 7-33.
- Fu, Xiaoqing (Maggie) & Heffernan, Shelagh, 2009. "The effects of reform on China's bank structure and performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 39-52, January.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2010.
"Market power and rents in global supply chains,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 109-120, November.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009. "Market Power and Rents in Global Supply Chains," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53213, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jonathan A. Neuberger & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1990. "Bank pricing of retail deposit accounts and "the California rate mystery"," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 3-16.
- Jalal D. Akhavein & Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1996.
"The Effects of Megamergers on Efficiency and Prices: Evidence from a Bank Profit Function,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
96-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jalal D. Akhavein & Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "The effects of megamergers on efficiency and prices: evidence from a bank profit function," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-9, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marion, Bruce W., 1985. "The Structural And Performance Effects Of Retail Mergers," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 16(1), February.
- Nat Pope & Yu-Luen Ma, 2008. "The Market Structure-Performance Relationship in the International Insurance Sector," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 947-966.
- Donald Alexander & Paul Thistle, 1999. "Market Power, Efficiency and the Dispersion of Systematic Risk," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(4), pages 377-390, June.
- Zannetos, Zenon S. & Papageorgiou, Themis. & Tang, Ming-je., 1981. "Industry analysis in transportation," Working papers 1196-81., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1985. "Do Markets Differ Much?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 341-351, June.
- Açıkalın, Süleyman & Sakınç, İlker, 2015.
"Assessing Competition with the Panzar-Rosse Model in the Turkish Banking Sector,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 18-28.
- Süleyman AÇIKALIN & Ýlker SAKINÇ, 2015. "Assessing Competition with the Panzar-Rosse Model in the Turkish Banking Sector," Journal of Economics Bibliography, KSP Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 18-28, March.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Liron-Espana, Carmen, 2001.
"Market Power and/or Efficiency: An Application to U.S. Food Processing,"
25160, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Azzeddine M. Azzam & Carmen Liron-Espana, 2001. "Market Power and/or Efficiency: An Application to U.S. Food Processing," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 060, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Slade, Margaret E., 2015. "The rise and fall of an industry: Entry in U.S. copper mining, 1835–1986," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 141-169.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:4:d:10.1057_jors.2009.11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dairo Estrada, 2005.
"Efectos de las fusiones sobre el mercado financiero colombiano,"
Borradores de Economia
329, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dairo Estrada, 2005. "Efectos De Las Fusiones Sobre El Mercado Financiero Colombiano," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002424, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Assaf, A. George & Barros, Carlos & Sellers-Rubio, Ricardo, 2011. "Efficiency determinants in retail stores: a Bayesian framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 283-292, June.
- Agostino, Mariarosaria & Gagliardi, Francesca & Trivieri, Francesco, 2010. "Credit market structure and bank screening: An indirect test on Italian data," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 151-160, October.
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2011.
"Efficiency Spillovers from FDI in the Indian Machinery Industry: A Firm Level Study Using Panel Data Models,"
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Efficiency spillovers from FDI in the Indian machinery industry: a firm-level study using panel data models," MPRA Paper 47070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Köhler, Christian, 2014. "Bargaining in vertical relationships and suppliers' R&D profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2000.
"Competition And Firm Performance: Lessons From Russia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2000. "Competition and Firm Performance: Lessons from Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 296, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stiegert, Kyle W. & Carton, Olivier, 1998. "Increasing Concentration In The U.S. Hard Wheat Milling Industry," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20860, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Suyanto & Salim, Ruhul A. & Bloch, Harry, 2009. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Lead to Productivity Spillovers? Firm Level Evidence from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1861-1876, December.
- Cheung, Cherry & Coucke, Kristien & Neicu, Daniel, 2011. "A Decision Tree as a Quick Scan for Effective Market Functioning," Working Papers 2011/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Germeshausen, Robert & Panke, Timo & Wetzel, Heike, 2014.
"Investigating the influence of firm characteristics on the ability to exercise market power: A stochastic frontier analysis approach with an application to the iron ore market,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
14-105, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Germeshausen, Robert & Panke, Timo & Wetzel, Heike, 2014. "Investigating the Influence of Firm Characteristics on the Ability to Exercise Market Power - A Stochastic Frontier Analysis Approach with an Application to the Iron Ore Market," EWI Working Papers 2014-17, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- J.A. Bikker & K. Haaf, 2000. "Measures of competition and concentration in the banking industry: a review of the literature," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 27, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:5:p:525-540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clemente Hernandez-Rodriguez, 2005. "Is the market concentration and interest-rates relationship in the Mexican commercial banking industry a sign of efficiency?," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(2), pages 7-38, Enero - J.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41288-017-0045-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Gutiérrez de Rozas, 2007. "Testing for competition in the Spanish banking industry: The Panzar-Rosse approach revisited," Working Papers 0726, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Brewer III, Elijah & Jackson III, William E., 2006. "A note on the "risk-adjusted" price-concentration relationship in banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1041-1054, March.
- Ekaterina Emm & Jayant Kale, 2006. "Efficiency Implications of Corporate Diversification: Evidence from Micro Data," Working Papers 06-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dzhagityan, Eduard, 2012. "The effect of ex post risks on post-M&A performance efficiency," MPRA Paper 63147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tuncay Çelik & Muhittin Kaplan, 2016. "Testing the Structure-Conduct-Performance Paradigm for the Turkish Banking Sector: 2008-2013," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1625-1631.
- Ephraim W. Chirwa & Montfort Mlachila, 2002. "Financial Reforms and Interest Rate Spreads in the Commercial Banking System in Malawi," IMF Working Papers 02/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2004.
"Regulations, Market Structure, Institutions, and the Cost of Financial Intermediation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 593-622, June.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2004. "Regulations, market structure, institutions, and the cost of financial intermediation," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 593-626.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2003. "Regulations, Market Structure, Institutions, and the Cost of Financial Intermediation," NBER Working Papers 9890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SINGH K. Sanjay & SINGH K. Sunny & RAGHAV Shalini, 2014. "Does Market Structure Matter? Evidence From The Indian Cement Industry," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 9(3), pages 107-124, December.
- Maurizio Baussola & Eleonora Bartoloni, 2016. "Driving business performance: innovation complementarities and persistence patterns," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1613, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2015. "Persistent Product Innovation and Market-oriented Behaviour: the Impact on Firms' Performance," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1505, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Li, Haizheng & Luo, Jifeng, 2008. "Industry consolidation and price in the US linerboard industry," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 93-115, April.
- Allayannis, George & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P., 2012. "The use of foreign currency derivatives, corporate governance, and firm value around the world," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 65-79.
- Ronald Kumar & Arvind Patel, 2014. "Exploring competitiveness in banking sector of a small island economy: a study of Fiji," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3169-3183, November.
- Andries Alin Marius & Capraru Bogdan, 2011. "Competition In Romanian Banking Sector," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 455-460, July.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2004. "Patterns of competition in banking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 287-313.
- de Jorge Moreno, Justo & Rojas Carrasco, Oscar & Sánchez Henríquez, Jorge, 2015. "Análisis de la eficiencia y sus factores explicativos en el sector de consultoría y auditoría en España || Analysis of the efficiency and the explanatory factors in the consulting and auditing sector ," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 20(1), pages 77-94, December.
- Li, Yun & Nie, Dan & Zhao, Xingang & Li, Yanbin, 2017. "Market structure and performance: An empirical study of the Chinese solar cell industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 78-82.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Operationalizing and Measuring Competition: Determinants of Competition in Private Banking Industry in India," MPRA Paper 7463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Yong-Chin & Hung, Jung-Hua, 2006. "Services and the long-term profitability in Taiwan's banks," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 177-191, December.
- Shin, Dong Jin & Kim, Brian H.S., 2013. "Bank consolidation and competitiveness: Empirical evidence from the Korean banking industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 41-50.
- Guillermo Baquero & Malika Hamadi & Andréas Heinen, 2012.
"Competition, loan rates and information dispersion in microcredit markets,"
ESMT Research Working Papers
ESMT-12-02, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- AndrÃ©as Heinen & M. Hamadi & Guillermo Baquero, 2013. "Competition, Loan Rates and Information Dispersion in Microcredit Markets," Working Paper CRENoS 201314, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:ipn:panora:v:12:y:2017:i:24:p:115-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tarek Miloud & Arild Aspelund & Mathieu Cabrol, 2012. "Startup valuation by venture capitalists: an empirical study," Post-Print hal-00951664, HAL.
- Leroy, Aurélien & Lucotte, Yannick, 2017.
"Is there a competition-stability trade-off in European banking?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 199-215.
- Aurelien Leroy & Yannick Lucotte, 2015. "Is there a competition-stability trade-off in European banking?," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 19, Bank of Lithuania.
- Whitley John, 2002. "The Gains and Losses from Agricultural Concentration: A Critical Survey of the Literature," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-20, October.
- Sergio SANFILIPPO AZOFRA & Maria CANTERO SAIZ & Begona TORRE OLMO & Carlos LOPEZ GUTIERREZ, 2013. "Financial Crises, Concentration and Efficiency: Effects on Performance and Risk of Banks," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(6), pages 537-558, December.
- Espino, Freddy & Carrera, César, 2006. "Concentración bancaria y margen de las tasas de interés en Perú," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 13.
- Emilie Feldman, 2006. "A Basic Quantification of the Competitive Implications of the Demise of Arthur Andersen," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(3), pages 193-212, November.
- Pavel Dvorak & Jan Hanousek, 2009. "Paying for Banking Services: What Determines the Fees?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp388, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Naceur, Sami Ben & Omran, Mohammed, 2011. "The effects of bank regulations, competition, and financial reforms on banks' performance," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-20, March.
- BOCCARD, Nicolas, 2009. "On efficiency, concentration and welfare," CORE Discussion Papers 2009040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Moch, Nils, 2013. "Competition in fragmented markets: New evidence from the German banking industry in the light of the subprime crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2908-2919.
- William Shughart & Fred McChesney, 2010. "Public choice theory and antitrust policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 385-406, March.
- Nicolaï Foss & Nils Stieglitz, 2012. "Modern Resource-based Theory(ies)," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paolo Coccorese, 2010. "Information Exchange as a Means of Collusion: The Case of the Italian Car Insurance Market," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 55-70, March.
- Ion Lapteacru & Emmanuelle Nys, 2011. "L'impact de la concurrence bancaire sur l'efficience des banques : le cas des Pays d'Europe Centrale et Orientale," Post-Print hal-00785466, HAL.
- Julia, 2011. "About some difficulties with interpreting and measuring corporate performance," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 42(5), pages 41-60.
- Braga, Helson C., 1979. "Determinantes do desempenho da Indústria brasileira: uma investigação econométrica," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 33(4), October.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2009.
"The joint estimation of bank-level market power and efficiency,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1842-1850, October.
- Delis, Manthos D & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2009. "The joint estimation of bank-level market power and efficiency," MPRA Paper 14040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2002. "The Strategy and Transaction Cost Nexus Past Debates, Central Questions, and Future Research Possibilities," DRUID Working Papers 02-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Belghitar, Yacine & Clark, Ephraim & Mefteh, Salma, 2013. "Foreign currency derivative use and shareholder value," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 283-293.
- Cahill, Sean & Hazledine, Tim, 1989. "Structure, Costs and Performance in Canadian Food and Beverage Industries: Intra-Industry and Inter-Industry Studies," Working Papers 244044, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Roll, Richard & Schwartz, Eduardo & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2009. "Options trading activity and firm valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 345-360, December.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2015. "Banking system concentration and unemployment in developing countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 60-78.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:21:y:1990:i:1990-3:p:287-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denizer, Cevdet, 1997. "The effects of financial liberalization and new bank entry on market structure and competition in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1839, The World Bank.
- Rossazana Ab Rahim, 2016. "Does Competition Foster Efficiency? Empirical Evidence from Malaysian Commercial Banks," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23.
- Evan Kraft, 2006. "How Competitive Is Croatia's Banking System?," Working Papers 14, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rigoberto Lopez & Azzeddine Azzam & Carmen Lirón-España, 2002. "Market Power and/or Efficiency: A Structural Approach," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(2), pages 115-126, March.
- Haller, Lawrence E., 1995. "The Effects of the Beatrice-Conagra Merger on Brand-level Marketing Strategies," Research Reports 25186, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- MacDonald, James M., 2002. "Agribusiness Concentration, Competition And Nafta," Structural Change as a Source of Trade Disputes Under NAFTA; Proceedings of the 7th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 2001 16883, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Pick, Daniel H. & Li, Yonghai, 2002. "Does Industrial Concentration Raise Productivity In Food Industries?," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36634, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2006. "IEG Review of World Bank Assistance for Financial Sector Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7055.
- Elijah Brewer & William E. Jackson, 2004. "The “risk-adjusted” price-concentration relationship in banking," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-35, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:412-422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chari, Anusha & Gupta, Nandini, 2008. "Incumbents and protectionism: The political economy of foreign entry liberalization," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 633-656, June.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:525-533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Beamish, Paul W. & Lee, Ho-Uk & Park, Jong-Hun, 2009. "Strategic choice during economic crisis: Domestic market position, organizational capabilities and export flexibility," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi & Djlassi, Mouldi, 2013. "Testing the concentration-performance relationship in the Tunisian banking sector," MPRA Paper 55927, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Donald J. Mullineaux & Mark K. Pyles, 2010. "Bank marketing investments and bank performance," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 326-345, November.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1983. "Unionism, Price-Cost Margins, and the Return to Capital," NBER Working Papers 1164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coccorese, Paolo, 2009. "Market power in local banking monopolies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1196-1210, July.
- MEREUTA, Cezar & CAPRARU, Bogdan, 2012. "Romanian Banking Competition. A New Structural Approach," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 120722, National Institute of Economic Research.