Public choice theory and antitrust policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elias L. Khalil (ed.), 0. "Trust," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2482, May.
- Eckbo, B. Espen, 1983. "Horizontal mergers, collusion, and stockholder wealth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 241-273, April.
- Mark A. Cohen, 1989. "The Role Of Criminal Sanctions In Antitrust Enforcement," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(4), pages 36-46, October.
- Posner, Richard A, 1970. "A Statistical Study of Antitrust Enforcement," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 365-419, October.
- Asch, Peter & Seneca, J J, 1976. "Is Collusion Profitable?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Shughart, Willam II & Tollison, Robert D., 1985. "The positive economics of antitrust policy: A survey article," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 39-57, June.
- Ross, Thomas W, 1984.
"Winners and Losers under the Robinson-Patman Act,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 243-71, October.
- Thomas W. Ross, 1983. "Winners and Losers under the Robinson-Patman Act," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 30, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Sam Peltzman, 1977.
"The Gains and Losses From Industrial Concentration,"
NBER Working Papers
0163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1977. "The Gains and Losses from Industrial Concentration," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 229-63, October.
- Baumol, William J & Ordover, Janusz A, 1985. "Use of Antitrust to Subvert Competition," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 247-65, May.
- Faith, Roger L & Leavens, Donald R & Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Antitrust Pork Barrel," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(2), pages 329-42, October.
- Bittlingmayer, George, 1985. "Did Antitrust Policy Cause the Great Merger Wave?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 77-118, April.
- Tollison, Robert D., 1983. "Antitrust in the Reagan administration : A report from the Belly of the beast," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 211-221, June.
- Gary D. Libecap, 1991.
"The Rise of the Chicago Packers and the Origins of Meat Inspection and Antitrust,"
NBER Historical Working Papers
0029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Libecap, Gary D, 1992. "The Rise of the Chicago Packers and the Origins of Meat Inspection and Antitrust," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(2), pages 242-62, April.
- Altrogge, Phyllis & Shughart, William II, 1984. "The regressive nature of civil penalties," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 55-66, June.
- Long, William F & Schramm, Richard & Tollison, Robert D, 1973. "The Economic Determinants of Antitrust Activity," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 351-64, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:142:y:2010:i:3:p:385-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.