Services and the long-term profitability in Taiwan's banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peltzman, Sam, 1977.
"The Gains and Losses from Industrial Concentration,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 229-263, October.
- Sam Peltzman, 1977. "The Gains and Losses From Industrial Concentration," NBER Working Papers 0163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "Industry Structure, Market Rivalry, and Public Policy," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Ronald Leaf, 1984. "Competitive Implicit Interest Payments in Commercial Banking," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 28(1), pages 49-56, March.
- Whitesell, William C, 1992. "Deposit Banks and the Market for Payment Media," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 483-498, November.
- Molyneux, Philip & Thornton, John, 1992. "Determinants of European bank profitability: A note," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 1173-1178, December.
- Kim, Moshe & Vale, Bent, 2001. "Non-price strategic behavior: the case of bank branches," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1583-1602, December.
- Barro, Robert J & Santomero, Anthony J, 1972. "Household Money Holdings and The Demand Deposit Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 397-413, May.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, 1999.
"The Corporate Cost of Capital and the Return on Corporate Investment,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 1939-1967, December.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, "undated". "The Corporate Cost of Capital and the Return on Corporate Investment," CRSP working papers 355, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, "undated". "The Corporate Cost of Capital and the Return on Corporate Investment," CRSP working papers 469, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Yu, Min-Teh, 1996. "Measuring fair capital adequacy holdings for banks: The case of Taiwan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 239-252.
- Lloyd-Williams, D. M. & Molyneux, Phil & Thornton, John, 1994. "Market structure and performance in Spanish banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 433-443, May.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1974. "Competitive Interest Payments on Bank Deposits and the Long-Run Demand for Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 931-949, December.
- Smirlock, Michael, 1985. "Evidence on the (Non) Relationship between Concentration and Profitability in Banking," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 69-83, February.
- Bourke, Philip, 1989. "Concentration and other determinants of bank profitability in Europe, North America and Australia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Oral, Muhittin & Yolalan, Reha, 1990. "An empirical study on measuring operating efficiency and profitability of bank branches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 282-294, June.
- Salas, Vicente & Saurina, Jesus, 2003. "Deregulation, market power and risk behaviour in Spanish banks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1061-1075, December.
- Jonathan A. Neuberger & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1990. "Bank pricing of retail deposit accounts and "the California rate mystery"," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 3-16.
- Heffernan, Shelagh A, 1992. "A Computation of Interest Equivalences for Nonprice Characteristics of Bank Products," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 162-172, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mondher bellalah & Olivier Levyne & Omar Masood, 2013. "Does co-integration and causal relationship exist between the non-stationary variables for Chinese bank’s profitability? Empirical evidence," THEMA Working Papers 2013-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Muni Sekhar Amba & Fayza Almukharreq, 2013. "Impact of the Financial Crisis on Profitability of the Islamic Banks vs Conventional Banks- Evidence from GCC," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(3), pages 83-93, July.
- Omar Masood & Priya Darshini Pun Thapa & Olivier Levyne & Frederic Teulon & Rabeb Triki, 2014. "Does Co-integration and Causal Relationship Exist between the Non- stationary Variables for Chinese Bank’s Profitability? An Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2014-249, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:5:p:665-675 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:405-415 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:342-351 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin:v:17:y:2006:i:2:p:177-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.