Household Money Holdings and The Demand Deposit Rate
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 4 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Carr, Jack & Darby, Michael R., 1981.
"The role of money supply shocks in the short-run demand for money,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 183-199.
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1977. "The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money," UCLA Economics Working Papers 098, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1980. "The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money," NBER Working Papers 0524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuelle Nys, 2008. "Service provision and loans : Price and risk implications," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 118(3), pages 411-428.
- Emmanuelle Nys, 2008. "Service provision and loans : Price and risk implications," Post-Print hal-00844824, HAL.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans, 1995. "Phonebanking," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 229-244, February.
- Bouckaert, J. & Degryse, H., 1994. "Phonebanking," Papers 9482, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, H.A., 1995. "Phonebanking," Other publications TiSEM 86ac7d31-714b-4389-bded-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rodriguez Mendizabal, Hugo, 2002. "Monetary Union and the Transaction Cost Savings of a Single Currency," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 263-277, May.
- Hugo Rodríguez, 1998. "Monetary unions and the transaction cost savings of a single currency," Economics Working Papers 291, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael Dotsey, 1983. "An examination of implicit interest rates on demand deposits," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-11.
- V. Vance Roley, 1985. "Money Demand Predictability," NBER Working Papers 1580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Anderson & Barry E. Jones & Travis D. Nesmith, 1996. "Building new monetary services indices: methodology and source data," Working Papers 1996-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Richard G. Anderson & Barry E. Jones & Travis D. Nesmith, 1997. "Special report: The monetary services index project of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis: building new monetary services indexes: concepts, data and methods," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 53-82.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984. "The money-GNP link: assessing alternative transaction measures," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 19-27.
- Georgopoulos, George J., 2006. "Estimating the demand for money in Canada: Does including an own rate of return matter?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 513-529, September.
- Liu, Yong-Chin & Hung, Jung-Hua, 2006. "Services and the long-term profitability in Taiwan's banks," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 177-191, December.
- Visser, H., 1989. "The demand for money," Serie Research Memoranda 0073, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Imperfect Information and Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 74, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- C.K. Folkertsma & G.E. Hebbink, 1998. "Cash management and choice of payment media: a critical survey of the theory," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 532, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tin, Jan, 1998. "Household demand for financial assets: A life-cycle analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 875-897.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1985. "The Substitutability of Debt and Equity Securities," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Capital Structures in the United States, pages 197-238 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1983. "The Substitutability of Debt and Equity Securities," NBER Working Papers 1130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael A. Klein, 1978. "The implicit deposit rate concept : issues and applications," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-12.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:4:y:1972:i:2:p:397-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed