The money-GNP link: assessing alternative transaction measures
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J & Santomero, Anthony J, 1972. "Household Money Holdings and The Demand Deposit Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 397-413, May.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1974. "Competitive Interest Payments on Bank Deposits and the Long-Run Demand for Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 931-49, December.
- Joanna H. Frodin & Richard Startz, .
"The NOW Account Experiment and the Demand for Money,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
11-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Frodin, Joanna H. & Startz, Richard, 1982. "The NOW account experiment and the demand for money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-193, June.
- R. W. Hafer, 1980. "The new monetary aggregates," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 25-32.
- Dallas S. Batten & Daniel L. Thornton, 1983. "M1 or M2: which is the better monetary target?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 36-42.
- Keith M. Carlson & Scott E. Hein, 1980. "Monetary aggregates as monetary indicators," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 12-21.
- Lawrence S. Davidson & R. W. Hafer, 1983. "Some evidence on selecting an intermediate target of monetary policy," Working Papers 1982-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Meltzer, A.H. & Heinemann, H.E. & Jordan, J.L. & Levy, M.D. & Plosser, C.I. & Poole, W. & Rasche, R.H. & Schwartz, A.J., 1991. "Shadow Open Market Committee; Policy Statement and Position Papers," Papers ip_91-01, Rochester, Business - Industry Policy Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1984:i:mar:p:19-27:n:v.66no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.