The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carr, Jack & Darby, Michael R., 1981. "The role of money supply shocks in the short-run demand for money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 183-199.
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1977. "The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money," UCLA Economics Working Papers 098, UCLA Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-580, August.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Scholarly Articles 3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-237, April.
- Laidler, David, 1980. "The demand for money in the United States-- Yet again," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 219-271, January.
- Barro, Robert J, 1977.
"Unanticipated Money Growth and Unemployment in the United States,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 101-115, March.
- Robert J. Barro, 1976. "Unanticipated Money Growth and Unemployment in the United States," Working Paper 234, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Perrin, J. R., 1978. "Journal of business finance and accounting," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 91-92, March.
- Cooper, J Phillip, 1972. "Asymptotic Covariance Matrix of Procedures for Linear Regression in the Presence of First- Order Autoregressive Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 305-310, March.
- Lewis, M K, 1978. "Interest Rates and Monetary Velocity in Australia and the United States," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 54(145), pages 111-126, April.
- Darby, Michael R, 1976.
"Rational Expectations under Conditions of Costly Information,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 889-895, June.
- Michael R. Darby, 1974. "Rational Expectations Under Conditions of Costly Information," UCLA Economics Working Papers 045, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Feige, Edgar L & Pearce, Douglas K, 1976. "Economically Rational Expectations: Are Innovations in the Rate of Inflation Independent of Innovations in Measures of Monetary and Fiscal Policy?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 499-522, June.
- Barro, Robert J & Santomero, Anthony J, 1972. "Household Money Holdings and The Demand Deposit Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 397-413, May.
- Fair, Ray C, 1970. "The Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Lagged Endogenous Variables and First Order Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 507-516, May.
- Darby, Michael R, 1972. "The Allocation of Transitory Income Among Consumers' Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 928-941, December.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2005. "Expectations And Adjustments In The Monetary Sector," Macroeconomics 0502005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gibson, William E, 1970. "Interest Rates and Monetary Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 431-455, May-June.
- Michael R. Darby & Alan C. Stockman, 1980. "The Mark III International Transmission Model," NBER Working Papers 0462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1974. "Competitive Interest Payments on Bank Deposits and the Long-Run Demand for Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 931-949, December.
- Michael R. Darby, 1974. "The Permanent Income Theory of Consumption — A Restatement," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 228-250.
- Goldberg, Matthew & Thurston, Thom B, 1977. "Monetarism, Overshooting, and the Procyclical Movement of Velocity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 26-32, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.