Money, debt and economic activity
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): Jun ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dallas S. Batten & Daniel L. Thornton, 1984. "How robust are the policy conclusions of the St. Louis equation?: some further evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun.
- John P. Judd, 1983. "The recent decline in velocity: instability in money demand or inflation?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 12-19.
- John A. Tatom, 1981. "Energy prices and short-run economic performance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-17.
- Edward K. Offenbacher & Richard D. Porter & Georg Rich, 1983. "Empirical comparisons of credit and monetary aggregates using vector autoregressive methods," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 16-29.
- Edward J. Kane, 1982. "Selecting monetary targets in a changing financial environment," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 181-222.
- Keith M. Carlson & Scott E. Hein, 1980. "Monetary aggregates as monetary indicators," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 12-21.
- Scott E. Hein & Paul T. W. M. Veugelers, 1983. "Predicting velocity growth: a time series perspective," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 34-43.
- Lawrence S. Davidson & R. W. Hafer, 1983. "Some evidence on selecting an intermediate target of monetary policy," Working Papers 1982-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kareken, John H & Muench, Thomas & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Optimal Open Market Strategy: The Use of Information Variables," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 156-72, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1984:i:jun:p:18-25:n:v.66no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.