Energy prices and short-run economic performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haslag, Joseph H. & Hein, Scott E., 1995.
"Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 359-386, April.
- Haslag, Joseph H. & Hein, Scott E., 1990. "Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?," Working Papers 9009, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Haslag, Joseph H., 1993. "Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?," Working Papers 9310, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Rosser, J. Jr. & Sheehan, Richard G., 1995. "A vector autoregressive model of the Saudi Arabian economy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 79-90, February.
- George Horwich, 1990. "Disasters and Market Response," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 531-555, Winter.
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Bolongia, 1987. "Selecting an intermediate target for monetary policy," Working Papers 1985-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Money, debt and economic activity," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 18-25.
- Clarence W. Nelson, 1988. "Modeling the impact of an energy price shock on interregional income transfer," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-17.
- Farhad Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2015.
"Macroeconomic effects of oil price fluctuations on emerging and developed economies in a model incorporating monetary variables,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 51-75.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2015. "Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Fluctuations on Emerging and Developed Economies in a Model Incorporating Monetary Variables," ADBI Working Papers 546, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1983. "The productivity slowdown and its policy implications," BIS Working Papers 8, Bank for International Settlements.
- Francisco Craveiro Dias, 2013. "Oil price shocks and their effects on economic activity and prices: an application for Portugal," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Hafer, R. W., 1985.
"Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-132, January.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy," Working Papers 1984-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Rose McElhattan, 1985. "Inflation, supply shocks and the stable-inflation rate of capacity utilization," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 45-63.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1983. "Rising oil prices and industrial production in some developing countries in the seventies," Kiel Working Papers 190, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsPetroleum industry and trade ; Economic conditions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1981:i:jan:p:3-17:n:v.63no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.