Energy prices and short-run economic performance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1981)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
- Farhad Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2015.
"Macroeconomic effects of oil price fluctuations on emerging and developed economies in a model incorporating monetary variables,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 51-75.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2015. "Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Fluctuations on Emerging and Developed Economies in a Model Incorporating Monetary Variables," ADBI Working Papers 546, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Haslag, Joseph H. & Hein, Scott E., 1995. "Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 359-386, April.
- Haslag, Joseph H. & Hein, Scott E., 1990. "Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?," Working Papers 9009, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Haslag, Joseph H., 1993. "Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?," Working Papers 9310, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1983. "The productivity slowdown and its policy implications," BIS Working Papers 8, Bank for International Settlements.
- Rosser, J. Jr. & Sheehan, Richard G., 1995. "A vector autoregressive model of the Saudi Arabian economy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 79-90, February.
- Francisco Craveiro Dias, 2013. "Oil price shocks and their effects on economic activity and prices: an application for Portugal," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Hafer, R. W., 1985. "Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-132, January.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy," Working Papers 1984-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- George Horwich, 1990. "Disasters and Market Response," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 531-555, Winter.
- Rose McElhattan, 1985. "Inflation, supply shocks and the stable-inflation rate of capacity utilization," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 45-63.
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Bolongia, 1987. "Selecting an intermediate target for monetary policy," Working Papers 1985-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Money, debt and economic activity," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 18-25.
- Clarence W. Nelson, 1988. "Modeling the impact of an energy price shock on interregional income transfer," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-17.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1981:i:jan:p:3-17:n:v.63no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed