Are There Adverse Inflation Effects Associated With Natural Gas Decontrol?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1979. "The Structure of World Energy Demand," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661772, January.
- Paul W. MacAvoy & Robert S. Pindyck, 1973.
"Alternative Regulatory Policies for Dealing with the Natural Gas Shortage,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 454-498, Autumn.
- MacAvoy, Paul W. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1973. "Alternative regulatory policies for dealing with the natural gas shortage," Working papers 659-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Barth, James R & Bennett, James T, 1975. "Cost-push versus Demand-pull Inflation: Some Empirical Evidence: Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 391-397, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John A. Tatom, 1984. "The role of energy in the productivity slowdown: a comment," Working Papers 1984-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Meysam Azizi Kouchaksaraei & Hamed Movahedizadeh & Hoda Mohammadalikhani, 2016. "Determinant of the Relationship between Natural Gas Prices and Leading Natural Gas Countries¡¯ Stock Exchange," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 246-253, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:1:y:1982:i:1:p:27-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.