Building new monetary services indices: methodology and source data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Barnett & Barry E. Jones & Travis D. Nesmith, 2008. "Divisia Second Moments: An Application of Stochastic Index Number Theory," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200803, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Richard G. Anderson & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1994. "A historical perspective on the Federal Reserve's monetary aggregates: definition, construction and targeting," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-31.
- Allen, Stuart D., 1983. "A note on the implicit interest rate on demand deposits," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 233-239.
- Becker, William E, Jr, 1975. "Determinants of the United States Currency-Demand Deposit Ratio," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 57-74, March.
- William Barnett, 2005. "Monetary Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200510, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Barro, Robert J & Santomero, Anthony J, 1972. "Household Money Holdings and The Demand Deposit Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 397-413, May.
- Richard G. Anderson & Barry E. Jones & Travis D. Nesmith, 1996. "Monetary aggregation theory and statistical index numbers," Working Papers 1996-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Richard G. Anderson & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1994. "A historical perspective on the Federal Reserve's monetary aggregates: definition, construction and targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elger, Thomas, 2002. "The Demand for Monetary Assets in the UK; a Locally Flexible Demand System Analysis," Working Papers 2002:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, William A, 1997. "Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1171-1185, July.
- Wesche, Katrin, 1996. "Aggregating Money Demand in Europe with a Divisia Index," Discussion Paper Serie B 392, University of Bonn, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1996-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.