The Corporate Cost of Capital and the Return on Corporate Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, "undated". "The Corporate Cost of Capital and the Return on Corporate Investment," CRSP working papers 469, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, "undated". "The Corporate Cost of Capital and the Return on Corporate Investment," CRSP working papers 355, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2000.
"The Equity Share in New Issues and Aggregate Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(5), pages 2219-2257, October.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 1999. "The Equity Share in New Issues and Aggregate Stock Returns," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm124, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2009.
- Steve Keen, 2015. "Post Keynesian Theories of Crisis," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 74(2), pages 298-324, March.
- Sergey Rumyantsev & Serguei Netessine, 2007. "What Can Be Learned from Classical Inventory Models? A Cross-Industry Exploratory Investigation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 409-429, April.
- Liu, Yong-Chin & Hung, Jung-Hua, 2006. "Services and the long-term profitability in Taiwan's banks," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 177-191, December.
- Prezas, Alexandros P., 2009. "Internal capital markets, empire building, and capital structure," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 173-188.
- Larrain, Borja & Yogo, Motohiro, 2008.
"Does firm value move too much to be justified by subsequent changes in cash flow,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 200-226, January.
- Borja Larrain & Motohiro Yogo, 2005. "Does firm value move too much to be justified by subsequent changes in cash flow?," Working Papers 05-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Borja Larrain & Motohiro Yogo, 2007. "Does Firm Value Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Cash Flow?," NBER Working Papers 12847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mamunur Rashid & Fauzias Mat Nor & Izani Ibrahim, 2013. "Evidence of Dividend Catering Theory in Malaysia: Implications for Investor Sentiment," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(4), December.
- Da, Zhi & Guo, Re-Jin & Jagannathan, Ravi, 2012.
"CAPM for estimating the cost of equity capital: Interpreting the empirical evidence,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 204-220.
- Zhi Da & Re-Jin Guo & Ravi Jagannathan, 2009. "CAPM for Estimating the Cost of Equity Capital: Interpreting the Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panayiotis Artikis & Georgia Nifora, 2012. "Capital Structure, Macroeconomic Variables & Stock Returns. Evidence from Greece," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(1), pages 87-101, February.
- Sheridan Titman & K.C. John Wei & Feixue Xie, 2009. "Capital Investments and Stock Returns in Japan-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(1-2), pages 111-131.
- Robert E. Hall, 2001.
"The Stock Market and Capital Accumulation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1185-1202, December.
- Green, Richard C. & Hollifield, Burton, 2003.
"The personal-tax advantages of equity,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 175-216, February.
- Richard C. Green & Burton Hollifield, "undated". "The Personal-Tax Advantages of Equity," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E10, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Richard Green & Burton Hollifield, 2000. "The Personal Tax Advantage of Equity," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1611, Econometric Society.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohsni, Sana, 2013. "Growth of aggregate corporate earnings and cash-flows: Persistence and determinants," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 13-23.
- Agha, Mahmoud & Faff, Robert, 2014. "An investigation of the asymmetric link between credit re-ratings and corporate financial decisions: “Flicking the switch” with financial flexibility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 37-57.
- Steve Keen, 2013. "Predicting the ‘Global Financial Crisis’: Post-Keynesian Macroeconomics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(285), pages 228-254, June.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:3:p:371-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panayotis Artikis & Georgia Nifora, 2011. "Leverage and Returns in Three Countries of Southern European Region," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 3-26.
- Panayiotis Artikis & Georgia Nifora, 2011. "The Industry Effect on the Relationship Between Leverage and Returns," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(2), pages 125-145, December.
- Linn, Scott C. & Stock, Duane R., 2005. "The impact of junior debt issuance on senior unsecured debt's risk premiums," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1585-1609, June.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohsni, Sana, 2010. "Capital returns, costs and EVA for Canadian firms," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 256-273, December.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:1:p:87-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:301-312 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:54:y:1999:i:6:p:1939-1967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.