Estimation of Interrelation between Corruption and Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, William L., 2006. "Corruption and corruptibility," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 371-380, February.
- Campos, Nauro F & Estrin, Saul & Proto, Eugenio, 2010.
"Corruption as a Barrier to Entry: Theory and Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5243, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Campos, Nauro F & Estrin, Saul & Proto, Eugenio, 2010. "Corruption as a Barrier to Entry: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Di Tella & Alberto Ades, 1999. "Rents, Competition, and Corruption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 982-993, September.
- Diaby, Aboubacar & Sylwester, Kevin, 2015. "Corruption and Market Competition: Evidence from Post-Communist Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 487-499.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary, 2009. "Who survives ? the impact of corruption, competition and property rights across firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5084, The World Bank.
- L. Grigoriev & M. Ovchinnikov., 2008. "Corruption as Impediment for Country’s Modernization," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition policy; anti-corruption policy; institutions; bureaucratic barriers;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.