Who survives ? the impact of corruption, competition and property rights across firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Borsky & Esther Blanco, 2014. "Setting one voluntary standard in a heterogeneous Europe - EMAS, corruption and stringency of environmental regulations," Working Papers 2014-29, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Golovanova, Svetlana V. & Meleshkina, Anna I., 2016. "Estimation of Interrelation between Corruption and Competition," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 100-121, December.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & McGuinnness, Martina & Wood, Geoffrey & Bayyurt, Nizamettin, 2015. "Context, law and reinvestment decisions: Why the transitional periphery differs from other post-state socialist economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 955-965.
- Pavlova, Natalia & Meleshkina, Anna, 2017. "Anti-Corruption and Protection of Competition," Working Papers 041707, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:1:p:30-54 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Debt Markets; Environmental Economics&Policies; Microfinance; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-07 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2009-11-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENV-2009-11-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-11-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.