Who survives ? the impact of corruption, competition and property rights across firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Borsky & Esther Blanco, 2014. "Setting one voluntary standard in a heterogeneous Europe - EMAS, corruption and stringency of environmental regulations," Working Papers 2014-29, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Golovanova, Svetlana V. & Meleshkina, Anna I., 2016. "Estimation of Interrelation between Corruption and Competition," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 100-121, December.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & McGuinnness, Martina & Wood, Geoffrey & Bayyurt, Nizamettin, 2015. "Context, law and reinvestment decisions: Why the transitional periphery differs from other post-state socialist economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 955-965.
- Pavlova, Natalia & Meleshkina, Anna, 2017. "Anti-Corruption and Protection of Competition," Working Papers 041707, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:1:p:30-54 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Debt Markets; Environmental Economics&Policies; Microfinance; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-07 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2009-11-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENV-2009-11-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-11-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .