Report NEP-REG-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sigbjørn Atle Berg & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2009. "Bank regulation and bank crisis," Working Paper 2009/18, Norges Bank.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2009. "The reform of UK financial regulation," Discussion Paper Series 2009_16, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2009.
- De Rosa, Donato & Madzarevic-Sujster, Sanja & Boromisa, Ana-Maria & Sonje, Velimir, 2009. "Barriers to competition in Croatia : the role of government regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5100, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cull, Robert & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Morduch, Jonathan, 2009. "Microfinance tradeoffs : regulation, competition, and financing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5086, The World Bank.
- Georges Dionne, 2009. "Structured Finance, Risk Management, and the Recent Financial Crisis," Cahiers de recherche 0944, CIRPEE.
- Ana Pinto Borges & João Correia-da-Silva & Didier Laussel, 2009. "Regulating a monopolist with unknown bureaucratic tendencies," FEP Working Papers 337, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav & Lukiyanova, Anna, 2009. "Employment Protection Legislation in Russia: Regional Enforcement and Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 4484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary, 2009. "Who survives ? the impact of corruption, competition and property rights across firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5084, The World Bank.
- Neus Herranz & Stefan Krasa & Anne P. Villamil, 2009. "Entrepreneurs, Legal Institutions and Firm Dynamics," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 128, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Michela Cella & Massimo Florio, 2009. "Hierarchical contracting in grant decisions: ex-ante and ex-post evaluation in the context of the EURegional Policy," Working Papers 171, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui, 2009. "The Regulation of Migration in a Transition Economy: China’s Hukou System," IZA Discussion Papers 4493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).