Employment Protection Legislation in Russia: Regional Enforcement and Labour Market Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vladimir Gimpelson & Rostislav Kapelyushnikov & Anna Lukyanova, 2010. "Employment Protection Legislation in Russia: Regional Enforcement and Labor Market Outcomes," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 52(4), pages 611-636, December.
- V. Gimpelson & R. Kapeliushnikov & A. Lukiyanova, 2009. "Employment Protection Legislation in Russia: Regional Enforcement and Labour Market Outcomes," ESCIRRU Working Papers 11, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrova-Grajzl, Valentina & Grajzl, Peter & Slavov, Atanas & Zajc, Katarina, 2016.
"Courts in a transition economy: Case disposition and the quantity–quality tradeoff in Bulgaria,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 18-38.
- Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Peter Grajzl & Atanas Slavov & Katarina Zajc, 2015. "Courts in a Transition Economy: Case Disposition and the Quantity-Quality Tradeoff in Bulgaria," Working papers of the Department of Economics - University of Perugia (IT) 0007/2015, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Peter Grajzl & Atanas Slavov & Katarina Zajc, 2015. "Courts in a Transition Economy: Case Disposition and the Quantity-Quality Tradeoff in Bulgaria," CESifo Working Paper Series 5283, CESifo Group Munich.
- Libman, Alexander, 2013. "Natural resources and sub-national economic performance: Does sub-national democracy matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 82-99.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander & Razzolini, Tiziano & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2010. "The Costs of Job Loss in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 5415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrico MARELLI & Elena VAKULENKO, 2014.
"Youth Unemployment in Italy and Russia: Aggregate Trends and the Role of Individual Determinants,"
Working papers of the Department of Economics - University of Perugia (IT)
0001/2014, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Enrico Marelli & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2014. "Youth Unemployment In Italy And Russia: Aggregate Trends And The Role Of Individual Determinants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 74/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Enrico Marelli & Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Youth unemployment in Italy and Russia: Aggregate trends and the role of individual determinants," Discussion Papers 3_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Tatiana Karabchuk, 2016. "The subjective well-being of women in Europe: children, work and employment protection legislation," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 15(2), pages 219-245, November.
- H. Lehmann & A. Muravyev, 2011.
"Labor markets and labor market institutions in transition economies,"
wp783, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "Labor Markets and Labor Market Institutions in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 5905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2010. "Evolution of Employment Protection Legislation in the USSR, CIS and Baltic States, 1985-2009," IZA Discussion Papers 5365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Louis Jaeck & Sehjeong Kim, 2014. "The Impact of EMU Enlargement on Structural Reforms: A Political Economy Approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(1), pages 73-86, February.
- Alexander Muravyev & Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2016.
"The effect of doubling the minimum wage on employment: evidence from Russia,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Oshchepkov, Aleksey, 2015. "The Effect of Doubling the Minimum Wage on Employment: Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 9589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Innovation Policy and Economic Actors: State, Market and Enterprise," KIER Working Papers 965, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander & Razzolini, Tiziano & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2013. "The wage and non-wage costs of displacement in boom times: Evidence from Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1184-1201.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2014. "Employment protection legislation in transition and emerging markets," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-63, September.
- H. Lehmann & A. Muravyev & T. Razzolini & A. Zaiceva, 2011.
"The Wage and Non-wage Costs of Displacement: Evidence from Russia,"
wp734, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Alexander Muravyev & Tiziano Razzolini & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2011. "The Wage and Non-wage Costs of Displacement: Evidence from Russia," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 060, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sofi Irfan Ahmad & Sharma Pritee, 2015. "Labour Laws and Informalisation of Employment: Panel Evidences from Indian Formal Manufacturing Sector," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 65-84, April.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:1:p:73-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rita Almeida & Lucas Ronconi, 2016. "Labor Inspections in the Developing World: Stylized Facts from the Enterprise Survey," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 468-489, July.
- Vladimir Gimpelson & Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2012.
"Does more unemployment cause more fear of unemployment?,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Vladimir Gimpelson & Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2012. "Does More Unemployment Cause More Fear of Unemployment?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/EC/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Meng Zhao & Justin Tan & Seung Park, 2014. "From Voids to Sophistication: Institutional Environment and MNC CSR Crisis in Emerging Markets," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(4), pages 655-674, July.
- Carol S. Leonard & Zafar Nazarov & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2016. "The impact of sub-national institutions," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(3), pages 421-446, July.
- Demidova, Olga & Marelli, Enrico & Signorelli, Marcello, 2015. "Youth labour market performances in the Russian and Italian regions," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 43-58.
More about this item
Keywordsregional labor markets; unemployment; employment protection regulations; enforcement; employment; Russia;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2009-11-07 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2009-11-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2009-11-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-11-07 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2009-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.