Report NEP-GEO-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and the spatial context: evidence on the location of firm births in Greece," Working Papers 00039, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200935 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward Glaeser & William Kerr & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 09-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dzialek, Jaroslaw, 2009. "Social capital and economic growth in Polish regions," MPRA Paper 18287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2009. "Regional determinants of manufacturing start-ups in Greece: evidence on the effect of agglomeration economies," Working Papers 00041, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav & Lukiyanova, Anna, 2009. "Employment Protection Legislation in Russia: Regional Enforcement and Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 4484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michela Cella & Massimo Florio, 2009. "Hierarchical contracting in grant decisions: ex-ante and ex-post evaluation in the context of the EURegional Policy," Working Papers 171, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Thompson, Fraser, 2009. "Mind the neighbors : the impact of productivity and location on firm turnover," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5106, The World Bank.
- Natário, Maria Manuela, 2009. "Innovation Processes and Factors on Peripheral Regions of Portugal and Spain," MPRA Paper 18302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blien, Uwe & Dauth, Wolfgang & Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "The Institutional Context of an "Empirical Law": The Wage Curve under Different Regimes of Collective Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 4488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bjerk, David J., 2009. "Thieves, Thugs, and Neighborhood Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 4470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mustafa Kemal, Bicerli & Naci, Gundogan, 2009. "Female Labor Force Participation in Urbanization Process: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 18249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gundogan, Naci & Bicerli, Mustafa Kemal, 2009. "Urbanization and Labor Market Informality in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 18247, University Library of Munich, Germany.