Regional determinants of manufacturing start-ups in Greece: evidence on the effect of agglomeration economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2010. "Regional determinants of manufacturing start-ups in Greece: evidence on the effect of agglomeration economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(18), pages 1841-1844.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2009-11-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2009-11-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uop:wpaper:00041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kleanthis Gatziolis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depelgr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .