Report NEP-ENT-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward Glaeser & William Kerr & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 09-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Neus Herranz & Stefan Krasa & Anne P. Villamil, 2009. "Entrepreneurs, Legal Institutions and Firm Dynamics," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 128, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Semrau, Thorsten & Werner, Arndt, 2009. "How exactly do networking Investments pay off? Analyzing the impact of nascent Entrepreneurs networking Investments on Access to Start-Up Resources," MPRA Paper 18350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Autio, Erkko, 2009. "The Finnish Paradox: The Curious Absence of High- Growth Entrepreneurship in Finland," Discussion Papers 1197, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2009. "Do Some Firms Persistently Outperform ?," LEM Papers Series 2009/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Panagiotis Liargovas & Anastasia Petrou, 2009. "A comparative study of business incubators and technoparks in the EU," Working Papers 00038, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and the spatial context: evidence on the location of firm births in Greece," Working Papers 00039, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2009. "Regional determinants of manufacturing start-ups in Greece: evidence on the effect of agglomeration economies," Working Papers 00041, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander V. Borisov & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Does Gender Matter in Bank-Firm Relationships? Evidence from Small Business Lending," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 31, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Thompson, Fraser, 2009. "Mind the neighbors : the impact of productivity and location on firm turnover," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5106, The World Bank.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Thompson, Fraser, 2009. "Creative destruction and policy reforms : changing productivity effects of firm turnover in Moroccan manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5085, The World Bank.
- Ibarrarán, Pablo & Maffioli, Alessandro & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2009. "SME Policy and Firms’ Productivity in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 4486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary, 2009. "Who survives ? the impact of corruption, competition and property rights across firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5084, The World Bank.
- Marco Cucculelli & Francesco Marchionne, 2009. "Market Opportunities and the Owner Identity. Are Family Firms different?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 32, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.