Corruption and corruptibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susanna Thede & Nils-Åke Gustafson, 2012.
"The Multifaceted Impact of Corruption on International Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 651-666, May.
- Thede, Susanna & Gustafson, Nils-Åke, 2009. "The Multifaceted Impact of Corruption on International Trade," Working Papers 2009:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Guven, Cahit, 2013.
"Engaging in corruption: The influence of cultural values and contagion effects at the microlevel,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 287-300.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Guven, Cahit, 2013. "Engaging in Corruption: The Influence of Cultural Values and Contagion Effects at the Micro Level," IZA Discussion Papers 7685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Deurzen, Ioana, 2017. "And justice for all: Examining corruption as a contextual source of mental illness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 26-34.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev, 2014. "The Two-Way Relationship Between Government Spending And Corruption And Its Effects On Economic Growth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 403-419, April.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2007. "Are corrupt acts contagious?: Evidence from the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 839-850.
- Golovanova, Svetlana V. & Meleshkina, Anna I., 2016. "Estimation of Interrelation between Corruption and Competition," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 100-121, December.
- Truex, Rory, 2011. "Corruption, Attitudes, and Education: Survey Evidence from Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1133-1142, July.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini & Reyer Gerlagh, 2008. "Causes of corruption: a survey of cross-country analyses and extended results," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 245-263, July.
- Juan Mendoza, 2015. "The protection of private property: the government as a free-rider," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 179-205, May.
- Jetter, Michael & Agudelo, Alejandra Montoya & Hassan, Andrés Ramírez, 2015. "The Effect of Democracy on Corruption: Income is Key," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 286-304.
- Diaby, Aboubacar & Sylwester, Kevin, 2015. "Corruption and Market Competition: Evidence from Post-Communist Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 487-499.
- Pavlova, Natalia & Meleshkina, Anna, 2017. "Anti-Corruption and Protection of Competition," Working Papers 041707, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:2:p:371-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .