Citations for "The Demand for Local Telephone Service: A Fully Discrete Model of Residential Calling Patterns and Service Choices"
by Kenneth E. Train & Daniel L. McFadden & Moshe Ben-Akiva
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2007.
"Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service,"
07-48, NET Institute, revised Dec 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2008. "Quantifying the benefits of entry into local phone service," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 699-730.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2005. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 05-08, NET Institute, revised Nov 2005.
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2005. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 05-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-38, NET Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tag, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-27, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bölcskei, Vanda, 2010.
"A távbeszélő-szolgáltatások keresleti modelljeinek áttekintése - különös tekintettel a vezetékes és mobilszolgáltatások közötti helyettesítés becslésére
[A review of the demand models of telephone ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 517-535.
- Gasmi, Farid & Ivaldi, Marc & Recuero Virto, Laura, 2009.
"An Empirical Analysis of Cellular Demand in South Africa,"
TSE Working Papers
09-091, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gasmi, Farid & Ivaldi, Marc & Recuero Virto, Laura, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of Cellular Demand in South Africa," IDEI Working Papers 531, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gasmi, Farid & Ivaldi, Marc & Recuero Virto, Laura, 2009. "An empirical analysis of cellular demand in South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 7153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sher, Itai & Kim, Kyoo il, 2014. "Identifying combinatorial valuations from aggregate demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 428-458.
- Kataria, Mitesh, 2007. "Environmental valuation, ecosystem services and aquatic species," Department of Economics publications 1437, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Liang, Julienne, 2014. "Estimating demand for quadruple-play tariffs: The impact on consumer surplus," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101375, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:rri:wpaper:200704 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua K. Abbott & James E. Wilen, 2010. "Voluntary Cooperation in the Commons? Evaluating the Sea State Program with Reduced Form and Structural Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 131-154.
- Martin Gaynor & Yunfeng Shi & Rahul Telang & William Vogt, 2005. "Cell Phone Demand and Consumer Learning – An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 05-28, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Laura Nurski, 2012. "Net Neutrality, Foreclosure and the Fast Lane: An empirical study of the UK," Working Papers 12-13, NET Institute.
- Matthew Gentzkow, 2006. "Valuing New Goods in a Model with Complementarities: Online Newspapers," NBER Working Papers 12562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ching-I Huang, 2013.
"Intra-household effects on demand for telephone service: Empirical evidence,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 231-261, June.
- Huang, Ching-I, 2008. "Intra-Household Effects on Demand for Telephone Service: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 6813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pereira, Pedro & Ribeiro, Tiago & Vareda, João, 2013. "Delineating markets for bundles with consumer level data: The case of triple-play," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 760-773.
- Christiadi & Brian Cushing, 2007. "Conditional Logit, IIA, and Alternatives for Estimating Models of Interstate Migration," Working Papers Working Paper 2007-04, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007.
"Merger Simulation in Mobile Telephony in Portugal,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 205-220, November.
- Allender, William J. & Richards, Timothy J., 2009. "Measures of Brand Loyalty," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49536, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michael Thacker & Wesley Wilson, 2015. "Telephony choices and the evolution of cell phones," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 1-25, August.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2015. "Labour Supply models," Discussion Papers 807, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jiyoung Kim, 2006. "A Structural Analysis for Consumer's Dynamic Switching Decision in the Cellular Service Industry," Working Papers 06-24, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Cristina Berliri & Valentino Parisi, 2006. "The Distributive and Labor Supply Impact of the Minimum Insertion Income: The Case of Italy," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 213-227, May.
- Pérez Montes, Carlos, 2013. "Regulatory bias in the price structure of local telephone service," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 462-476.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2003. "Choosing the Wrong Calling Plan? Ignorance and Learning," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 297-310, March.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Nitsche, Rainer & Verboven, Frank & Wiethaus, Lars, 2014. "Market definition for broadband internet in Slovakia – Are fixed and mobile technologies in the same market?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 39-56.