Semiparametric estimation of multinomial discrete-choice models using a subset of choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan M. & Wolf, Michael, 2001.
"Subsampling inference in cube root asymptotics with an application to Manski's maximum score estimator,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 241-250, November.
- Wolf, Michael & Rodríguez Poo, Juan M. & Delgado, Miguel A., 2000. "Subsampling inference in cube root asymptotics with an application to manski's maximum score estimator," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10110, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Matzkin, Rosa L., 1993. "Nonparametric identification and estimation of polychotomous choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 137-168, July.
- Kenneth E. Train & Daniel L. McFadden & Moshe Ben-Akiva, 1987. "The Demand for Local Telephone Service: A Fully Discrete Model of Residential Calling Patterns and Service Choices," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 109-123, Spring.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
- Nitin Mehta & Surendra Rajiv & Kannan Srinivasan, 2003. "Price Uncertainty and Consumer Search: A Structural Model of Consideration Set Formation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 58-84, June.
- Jason Abrevaya & Jian Huang, 2005. "On the Bootstrap of the Maximum Score Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1175-1204, July.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2004. "An Equilibrium Model of Sorting in an Urban Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 10865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-531, May.
- Abrevaya, Jason, 2000. "Rank estimation of a generalized fixed-effects regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:74-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oktay Akkus & J. Anthony Cookson & Ali Hortaçsu, 2016. "The Determinants of Bank Mergers: A Revealed Preference Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(8), pages 2241-2258, August.
- Naoki Wakamori & Angelika Welte, 2017.
"Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(1), pages 115-169, February.
- Naoki Wakamori & Angelika Welte, 2012. "Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data," Staff Working Papers 12-24, Bank of Canada.
- Wakamori, Naoki & Welte, Angelika, 2013. "Why Do Shoppers Use Cash? Evidence from Shopping Diary Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 431, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kelchtermans, Stijn & Verboven, Frank, 2010. "Program duplication in higher education is not necessarily bad," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(5-6), pages 397-409, June.
- Le‐Yu Chen & Sokbae Lee & Myung Jae Sung, 2014.
"Maximum score estimation with nonparametrically generated regressors,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 271-300, October.
- Le-Yu Chen & Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Myung Jae Sung, 2014. "Maximum score estimation with nonparametrically generated regressors," CeMMAP working papers CWP27/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Farsi, Mehdi, 2010.
"Risk aversion and willingness to pay for energy efficient systems in rental apartments,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3078-3088, June.
- Mehdi Farsi, 2008. "Risk-Aversion and Willingness to Pay for Energy Efficient Systems in Rental Apartments," CEPE Working paper series 08-55, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Carson, Richard T. & Louviere, Jordan J., 2014.
"Statistical properties of consideration sets,"
Journal of choice modelling,
Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 37-48.
- Carson, Richard T. & Louviere, Jordan J., 2006. "Statistical Properties of Consideration Sets," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9qt9g4p4, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Yiguo, 2016.
"Varying coefficient panel data model in the presence of endogenous selectivity and fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 233-251.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Yiguo, 2013. "Varying Coefficient Panel Data Model in the Presence of Endogenous Selectivity and Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 55993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Kung & Hanming Fang, 2011.
"Why Do Life Insurance Policyholders Lapse? The Roles of Income, Health and Bequest Motive Shocks,"
2011 Meeting Papers
188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hanming Fang & Edward Kung, 2012. "Why Do Life Insurance Policyholders Lapse? The Roles of Income, Health and Bequest Motive Shocks," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hanming Fang & Edward Kung, 2012. "Why Do Life Insurance Policyholders Lapse? The Roles of Income, Health and Bequest Motive Shocks," NBER Working Papers 17899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumon Datta & K. Sudhir, 2013. "Does reducing spatial differentiation increase product differentiation? Effects of zoning on retail entry and format variety," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 83-116, March.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:5:p:997-1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Le-Yu & Lee, Sokbae, 2018. "Best subset binary prediction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 39-56.
- Songnian Chen & Shakeeb Khan & Xun Tang, 2018. "Exclusion Restrictions in Dynamic Binary Choice Panel Data Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 947, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sergei Koulayev, 2008. "Estimating search with learning," Working Papers 08-29, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Xiao, Mo, 2010. "Is quality accreditation effective? Evidence from the childcare market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 708-721, November.
- Jin Yan & Hong Il Yoo, 2017. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Random Utility Model with Rank-Ordered Choice Data," Working Papers 2017_02, Durham University Business School.
- Arne Risa Hole & Hong Il Yoo, 2017.
"The use of heuristic optimization algorithms to facilitate maximum simulated likelihood estimation of random parameter logit models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(5), pages 997-1013, November.
- Arne Risa Hole & Hong Il Yoo, 2014. "The use of heuristic optimization algorithms to facilitate maximum simulated likelihood estimation of random parameter logit models," Working Papers 2014021, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Paul B. Ellickson & Stephanie Houghton & Christopher Timmins, 2010. "Estimating Network Economies in Retail Chains: A Revealed Preference Approach," NBER Working Papers 15832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:10:p:1964-1985 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:38:y:2007:i:4:p:1002-1019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.