Semiparametric Discrete Choice Models for Bundles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2007. "Semiparametric estimation of multinomial discrete-choice models using a subset of choices," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(4), pages 1002-1019, December.
- Jason Abrevaya & Jerry A. Hausman & Shakeeb Khan, 2010. "Testing for Causal Effects in a Generalized Regression Model With Endogenous Regressors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 78(6), pages 2043-2061, November.
- Matthew Gentzkow, 2007. "Valuing New Goods in a Model with Complementarity: Online Newspapers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 713-744, June.
- Jeremy T. Fox & Natalia Lazzati, 2017. "A note on identification of discrete choice models for bundles and binary games," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), pages 1021-1036, November.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro & Michael Sinkinson, 2014.
"Competition and Ideological Diversity: Historical Evidence from US Newspapers,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 3073-3114, October.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro & Michael Sinkinson, 2012. "Competition and Ideological Diversity: Historical Evidence from US Newspapers," NBER Working Papers 18234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabian Dunker & Stefan Hoderlein & Hiroaki Kaido, 2017. "Nonparametric Identification of Random Coefficients in Endogenous and Heterogeneous Aggregate Demand," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 224, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2000.
"Semiparametric qualitative response model estimation with unknown heteroscedasticity or instrumental variables,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 145-177, July.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1999. "Semiparametric Qualitative Response Model Estimation with Unknown Heteroskedasticity or Instrumental Variables," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 454, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Shakeeb Khan & Fu Ouyang & Elie Tamer, 2019. "Inference on Semiparametric Multinomial Response Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 980, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Aviv Nevo & Daniel L. Rubinfeld & Mark McCabe, 2005. "Academic Journal Pricing and the Demand of Libraries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 447-452, May.
- Steve Berry & Ahmed Khwaja & Vineet Kumar & Andres Musalem & Kenneth Wilbur & Greg Allenby & Bharat Anand & Pradeep Chintagunta & W. Hanemann & Przemek Jeziorski & Angelo Mele, 2014. "Structural models of complementary choices," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 245-256, September.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-531, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBundle choices; rank estimation; panel data; bootstrap.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2020-07-20 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2020-07-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2020-07-20 (Operations Research)
- NEP-UPT-2020-07-20 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.