Voluntary Cooperation in the Commons? Evaluating the Sea State Program with Reduced Form and Structural Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R., 1997. "Mitigating the Tragedy of the Commons through Cooperation: An Experimental Evaluation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 148-172, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:86:y:1992:i:02:p:404-417_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth E. Train & Daniel L. McFadden & Moshe Ben-Akiva, 1987. "The Demand for Local Telephone Service: A Fully Discrete Model of Residential Calling Patterns and Service Choices," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 109-123, Spring.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Polasky & Nori Tarui & Gregory Ellis & Charles Mason, 2006. "Cooperation in the commons," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 71-88, September.
- Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E., 2008. "Eco-labeling and dolphin avoidance: A dynamic model of tuna fishing in the Eastern Tropical Pacific," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 103-116, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kailin Kroetz & James N. Sanchirico & Daniel K. Lew, 2015.
"Efficiency Costs of Social Objectives in Tradable Permit Programs,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 339-366.
- Kroetz, Kailin & Sanchirico, James N. & Lew, Daniel K., 2015. "Efficiency Costs of Social Objectives in Tradable Permit Programs," Discussion Papers dp-14-32, Resources For the Future.
- repec:uwp:landec:v:93:y:2017:i:3:p:527-548 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiktor L. Adamowicz & Klaus Glenk & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2014. "Choice modelling research in environmental and resource economics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 27, pages 661-674 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eliasen, Søren Qvist & Bichel, Nikolaj, 2016. "Fishers sharing real-time information about “bad” fishing locations. A tool for quota optimisation under a regime of landing obligations," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 16-23.
- Keith Evans & Quinn Weninger, 2014.
"Information Sharing and Cooperative Search in Fisheries,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(3), pages 353-372, July.
- Evans, Keith S. & Weninger, Quinn, 2010. "Information Sharing and Cooperative Search in Fisheries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31606, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Evans, Keith S. & Weninger, Quinn, 2014. "Information Sharing and Cooperative Search in Fisheries," ISU General Staff Papers 201406010700001253, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2011. "Dissecting the tragedy: A spatial model of behavior in the commons," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 386-401.
- John Lynham, 2017.
"Identifying Peer Effects Using Gold Rushers,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 93(3), pages 527-548.
- John Lynham, 2016. "Identifying Peer Effects Using Gold Rushers," Working Papers 201609, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- John Lynham, 2016. "Identifying Peer Effects Using Gold Rushers," Working Papers 2016-15, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Kathleen Segerson, 2013. "Voluntary Approaches to Environmental Protection and Resource Management," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 161-180, June.
More about this item
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:i:1:p:131-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .