The changing structure of cost and demand for the U.S. telecommunications industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schankerman, Mark & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1986. "A test of static equilibrium models and rates of return to quasi-fixed factors, with an application to the Bell system," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 97-118.
- Nadiri, M. Ishaq & Prucha, Ingmar R., 1990.
"Dynamic factor demand models, productivity measurement, and rates of return: Theory and an empirical application to the US Bell System,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 263-289, December.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1989. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models, Productivity Measurement, and Rates of Return: Theory and an Empirical Application to the U.S. Bell System," NBER Working Papers 3041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B.E. Davis & G.J. Caccappolo & M.A. Chaudry, 1973. "An Econometric Planning Model for American Telephone and Telegraph Company," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 29-56, Spring.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I, 1989. "An Examination of the Equilibrium Specification and Structure of Production for Canadian Telecommunications," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(3), pages 265-282, July-Sept.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I., 1987. "An Examination of the Equilibrium Specification and Structure of Production for Canadian Telecommunications," Working Papers 87-21, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Evans, David S & Heckman, James J, 1984. "A Test for Subadditivity of the Cost Function with an Application to the Bell System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 615-623, September.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Gatto, Joseph P. & Kelejian, Harry H. & Stephan, Scott W., 1988. "Stochastic generalizations of demand systems with an application to telecommunications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 283-309.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & T. Sueyoshi, 1988. "A Goal Programming/Constrained Regression Review of the Bell System Breakup," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Rates Of Return On Physical And R&D Capital And Structure Of The Production Process: Cross Section And Time Series Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, J.I. & Nadiri, M.I., 1988. "Rates Of Return On Physical And R&D Capital And Structure Of The Production Process: Cross Section And Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 88-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Park, Rolla Edward & Wetzel, Bruce M & Mitchell, Bridger M, 1983. "Price Elasticities for Local Telephone Calls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1699-1730, November.
- David S. Evans & James J. Heckman, 1988. "Rejoinder---Natural Monopoly and the Bell System: Response to Charnes, Cooper and Sueyoshi," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 27-38, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)