Estimating demand elasticities of fixed telephony in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergio Da Silva & Gustavo Manfrim, 2007. "Estimating demand elasticities of fixed telephony in Brazil," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(5), pages 1-9.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amaral, Teodosio Perez & Gonzalez, Francisco Alvarez & Jimenez, Bernardo Moreno, 1995. "Business telephone traffic demand in Spain: 1980-1991, an econometric approach," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 115-134, June.
- Cain, Paul & Macdonald, James M, 1991. "Telephone Pricing Structures: The Effects on Universal Service," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 293-308, December.
- Appelbe, T. W. & Snihur, N. A. & Dineen, C. & Farnes, D. & Giordano, R., 1988. "Point-to-point modelling: An application to Canada-Canada and Canada-United States long distance calling," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 311-331.
- Facanha, Luis Otavio & Resende, Marcelo, 2004. "Price cap regulation, incentives and quality:: The case of Brazilian telecommunications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 133-144, November.
- Train, Kenneth E., 1993. "Intra-LATA toll elasticities," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 707-713, December.
- Manenti, Fabio M, 2001.
"On the Impact of "Callback" Competition on International Telephony,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 21-41, July.
- Fabio M. Manenti, "undated". "On The Impact Of "Call-Back" Competition On International Telephony," Discussion Papers 00/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gatto, Joseph P. & Langin-Hooper, Jerry & Robinson, Paul B. & Tyan, Holly, 1988. "Interstate switched access demand analysis," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 333-358.
- Madden, Gary & Bloch, Harry & Hensher, David, 1993.
"Australian telephone network subscription and calling demands: evidence from a stated-preference experiment,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 207-230, October.
- Madden, Gary G & Bloch, Harry & Hensher, David, 1993. "Australian telephone network subscription and calling demands: evidence from a stated-preference experiment," MPRA Paper 10681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Gregory Sidak & William Baumol, 1994. "Toward Competition in Local Telephony," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52984.
- Carlos Martins-Filho & John W. Mayo, 1993. "Demand and Pricing of Telecommunications Services: Evidence and Welfare Implications," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(3), pages 439-454, Autumn.
- B.E. Davis & G.J. Caccappolo & M.A. Chaudry, 1973. "An Econometric Planning Model for American Telephone and Telegraph Company," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 29-56, Spring.
- Sridhar Narayanan & Pradeep Chintagunta & Eugenio Miravete, 2007. "The role of self selection, usage uncertainty and learning in the demand for local telephone service," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Duncan, Gregory M. & Perry, Donald M., 1994. "IntraLATA toll demand modeling: a dynamic analysis of revenue and usage data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 163-178, July.
- Bodnar & Peter Dilworth & Salvatore Iacono, Judith, 1988. "Cross-sectional analysis of residential telephone subscription in Canada," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 355-378.
- Park, Rolla Edward & Wetzel, Bruce M & Mitchell, Bridger M, 1983. "Price Elasticities for Local Telephone Calls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1699-1730, November.
- Acton, Jan Paul & Vogelsang, Ingo, 1992. "Telephone Demand over the Atlantic: Evidence from Country-Pair Data," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 305-323, September.
- José Gallardo & Alberto Pasco-Font & Valerie Fry, 1999. "La Demanda Residencial de Telefonía Básica en el Perú," Libros no PUCP / Books other publishers, Otras editoriales / Other publishers, edition 1, number otr-1999-07, May.
- Teresa Garin-Munoz & Teodosio Perez Amaral, 2000. "An econometric model for international tourism flows to Spain," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(8), pages 525-529.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Dewenter & Justus Haucap, 2007. "Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria," Ruhr Economic Papers 0017, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dewenter Ralf & Haucap Justus, 2008.
"Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 228(1), pages 49-63, February.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus, 2007. "Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria," Ruhr Economic Papers 17, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0017 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFixed telephony; Demand elasticities; Cointegration;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.