Understanding European Union international message telephone services demand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Tipping, Craig, 2001. "Understanding European Union international message telephone services demand," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 127-136, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Ford & John Jackson, 2004. "Demand elasticities for international message telephone service," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(14), pages 1523-1527.
- Rea, John D & Lage, Gerald M, 1978. "Estimates of Demand Elasticities for International Telecommunications Services," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 363-381, June.
- Kiessling, T & Blondeel, Y, 1998. "The EU regulatory framework in telecommunications: A critical analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 571-592, August.
- anonymous, 1978. "Communication," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 919-919, May.
- Hackl, Peter & Westlund, Anders H., 1995. "On price elasticities of international telecommunication demand," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 27-36, April.
- Lago, Armando M, 1970. "Demand Forecasting Models of International Telecommunications and their Policy Implications," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 6-21, November.
- Acton, Jan Paul & Vogelsang, Ingo, 1992. "Telephone Demand over the Atlantic: Evidence from Country-Pair Data," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 305-323, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jason Pearcy & Scott J. Savage, 2009. "The Effects of International Simple Resale on Prices in International Telecommunications Markets," Working Papers 09-19, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002. "Forecasting United States-Asia international message telephone service," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 523-543.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:26-35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsElasticity; European Union; International telephone demand;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.