Cost shifting in international telephone calls between US and African countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Munoz, Teresa Garin & Amaral, Teodosio Perez, 1996. "Demand for international telephone traffic in Spain: An econometric study using provincial panel data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 289-315, December.
- Malueg, D.A. & Schwartz, M., 1993.
"Parallel Imports, Demand Dispersion and International Price Discrimination,"
93-6, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Malueg, David A. & Schwartz, Marius, 1994. "Parallel imports, demand dispersion, and international price discrimination," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3-4), pages 167-195, November.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Galbi, Douglas A., 1998. "Cross-border rent shifting in international telecommunications1," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 515-536, December.
- Bewley, Ronald & Fiebig, Denzil G, 1988. "Estimation of Price Elasticities for an International Telephone Demand Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 393-409, June.
- Acton, Jan Paul & Vogelsang, Ingo, 1992. "Telephone Demand over the Atlantic: Evidence from Country-Pair Data," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 305-23, September.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Karikari, John Agyei, 2001. "Pricing Implications of U.S.' International Settlements Policy," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 269-83, November.
- Garin-Munoz, Teresa & Perez-Amaral, Teodosio, 1998. "Econometric modelling of Spanish very long distance international calling," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 237-252, June.
- Sandbach, Jonathan, 1996. "International telephone traffic, callback and policy implications," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 507-515, August.
- Lago, Armando M, 1970. "Demand Forecasting Models of International Telecommunications and their Policy Implications," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 6-21, November.
- Karikari, John A. & Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, 1999. "Demand for international telephone services between US and Africa," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 407-435, December.
- Rea, John D & Lage, Gerald M, 1978. "Estimates of Demand Elasticities for International Telecommunications Services," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 363-81, June.
- Lyn Squire, 1973. "Some Aspects of Optimal Pricing for Telecommunications," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 515-525, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:68:y:2002:i:2:p:455-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.