Cost shifting in international telephone calls between US and African countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karikari, John Agyei, 2001. "Pricing Implications of U.S.' International Settlements Policy," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 269-83, November.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Karikari, John A. & Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, 1999. "Demand for international telephone services between US and Africa," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 407-435, December.
- Bewley, Ronald & Fiebig, Denzil G, 1988. "Estimation of Price Elasticities for an International Telephone Demand Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 393-409, June.
- Garin-Munoz, Teresa & Perez-Amaral, Teodosio, 1998. "Econometric modelling of Spanish very long distance international calling," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 237-252, June.
- Lago, Armando M, 1970. "Demand Forecasting Models of International Telecommunications and their Policy Implications," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 6-21, November.
- Malueg, D.A. & Schwartz, M., 1993.
"Parallel Imports, Demand Dispersion and International Price Discrimination,"
93-6, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Malueg, David A. & Schwartz, Marius, 1994. "Parallel imports, demand dispersion, and international price discrimination," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3-4), pages 167-195, November.
- Lyn Squire, 1973. "Some Aspects of Optimal Pricing for Telecommunications," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 515-525, Autumn.
- Acton, Jan Paul & Vogelsang, Ingo, 1992. "Telephone Demand over the Atlantic: Evidence from Country-Pair Data," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 305-23, September.
- Munoz, Teresa Garin & Amaral, Teodosio Perez, 1996. "Demand for international telephone traffic in Spain: An econometric study using provincial panel data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 289-315, December.
- Sandbach, Jonathan, 1996. "International telephone traffic, callback and policy implications," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 507-515, August.
- Rea, John D & Lage, Gerald M, 1978. "Estimates of Demand Elasticities for International Telecommunications Services," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 363-81, June.
- Galbi, Douglas A., 1998. "Cross-border rent shifting in international telecommunications1," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 515-536, December.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:68:y:2002:i:2:p:455-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.