Telephone Pricing Structures: The Effects on Universal Service
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gassner, Katharina, 1998. "An estimation of UK telephone access demand using Pseudo-Panel data," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 143-154, November.
- Daniel Ackerberg & Michael Riordan & Gregory Rosston & Bradley Wimmer, 2008.
"Low-Income Demand for Local Telephone Service: Effects of Lifeline and Linkup,"
07-032, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Daniel Ackerberg & Michael Riordan & Gregory Rosston & Bradley Wimmer, 2009. "Low-Income Demand for Local Telephone Service: Effects of Lifeline and Linkup," Discussion Papers 08-047, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, revised Aug 2009.
- Sergio Da Silva & Gustavo Manfrim, 2007.
"Estimating demand elasticities of fixed telephony in Brazil,"
AccessEcon, vol. 12(5), pages 1-9.
- Gustavo, Manfrim & Sergio, Da Silva, 2006. "Estimating demand elasticities of fixed telephony in Brazil," MPRA Paper 1978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ackerberg, Daniel A. & DeRemer, David R. & Riordan, Michael H. & Rosston, Gregory L. & Wimmer, Bradley S., 2014.
"Estimating the impact of low-income universal service programs,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 84-98.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & David R. DeRemer & Michael H. Riordan & Gregory L. Rosston & Bradley S. Wimmer, 2013. "Estimating the Impact of Low-Income Universal Service Programs," Discussion Papers 12-016, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & David R. DeRemer & Michael H. Riordan & Gregory L. Rosston & Bradley S. Wimmer, 2013. "Estimating the Impact of Low-Income Universal Service Programs," Working Papers 13-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Eriksson, Ross C & Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 1998. "Targeted and Untargeted Subsidy Schemes: Evidence from Postdivestiture Efforts to Promote Universal Telephone Service," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 477-502, October.
- Mongkolporn, Veerasak & Yin, Xiangkang, 2005. "How does the entry of new firms change demand? An empirical estimation for a Thai telecommunications company," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 688-703, August.
- Ramos, Boris & Saeed, Khalid & Pavlov, Oleg, 2010. "The impact of Universal Service Obligations and International Cross-subsidies on the dispersion of telephone services in developing countries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 57-72, June.
- Katharina GASSNER, 1998. "An Estimation of UK Telephone Access Demand Using Pseudo-Panel Data," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9817, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:5:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:3:y:1991:i:4:p:293-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.