Australian telephone network subscription and calling demands: evidence from a stated-preference experiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Madden, Gary & Bloch, Harry & Hensher, David, 1993. "Australian telephone network subscription and calling demands: evidence from a stated-preference experiment," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 207-230, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-362, March.
- Mitchell, Bridger M, 1978. "Optimal Pricing of Local Telephone Service," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 517-537, September.
- Lyn Squire, 1973. "Some Aspects of Optimal Pricing for Telecommunications," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 515-525, Autumn.
- Conlisk, John, 1979. "Design for simultaneous equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-76, September.
- Conlisk, John, 1973. "Choice of Response Functional Form in Designing Subsidy Experiments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 643-656, July.
- Park, Rolla Edward & Wetzel, Bruce M & Mitchell, Bridger M, 1983. "Price Elasticities for Local Telephone Calls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1699-1730, November.
- Aigner, Dennis J., 1979. "A brief introduction to the methodology of optimal experimental design," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 7-26, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Madden & Michael Simpson, 1997.
"Residential broadband subscription demand: an econometric analysis of Australian choice experiment data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1073-1078.
- Madden, Gary G & Simpson, Michael, 1997. "Residential broadband subscription demand: an econometric analysis of Australian choice experiment data," MPRA Paper 11936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Madden & Grant Coble-Neal, 2005.
"Australian Residential Telecommunications Consumption and Substitution Patterns,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 26(3), pages 325-347, October.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2005. "Australian residential telecommunications consumption and substitution patterns," MPRA Paper 10824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Da Silva & Gustavo Manfrim, 2007.
"Estimating demand elasticities of fixed telephony in Brazil,"
AccessEcon, vol. 12(5), pages 1-9.
- Gustavo, Manfrim & Sergio, Da Silva, 2006. "Estimating demand elasticities of fixed telephony in Brazil," MPRA Paper 1978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongkolporn, Veerasak & Yin, Xiangkang, 2005. "How does the entry of new firms change demand? An empirical estimation for a Thai telecommunications company," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 688-703, August.
- Peter J. Danaher, 2002. "Optimal Pricing of New Subscription Services: Analysis of a Market Experiment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 119-138, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:5:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Ouwersloot & Piet Rietveld, 1997. "On the Distance Dependence of the Price Elasticity of Telecommunications Demand; Meta-analysis, and Alternative Theoretical Backgrounds," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-080/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunications demand; Subscription-calling rate structure; Stated-preference experimental analysis; Survey;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.