Australian Residential Telecommunications Consumption and Substitution Patterns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2005. "Australian residential telecommunications consumption and substitution patterns," MPRA Paper 10824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Madden, Gary & Simpson, Michel & Savage, Scott, 2002.
"Broadband Delivered Entertainment Services: Forecasting Australian Subscription Intentions,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 422-432, December.
- Madden, Gary G & Simpson, Michael & Savage, Scott, 2002. "Broadband delivered entertainment services: forecasting Australian subscription intentions," MPRA Paper 10915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nakil Sung & Yong-Hun Lee, 2002. "Substitution between Mobile and Fixed Telephones in Korea," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(4), pages 367-374, June.
- Gatto, Joseph P. & Kelejian, Harry H. & Stephan, Scott W., 1988. "Stochastic generalizations of demand systems with an application to telecommunications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 283-309.
- Rodini, Mark & Ward, Michael R. & Woroch, Glenn A., 0. "Going mobile: substitutability between fixed and mobile access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 457-476, June.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999.
"Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits, and Efficiency,"
INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1613-1630, December.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1997. "Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits and Efficiency," Working Paper Series 199, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Madden, Gary & Bloch, Harry & Hensher, David, 1993.
"Australian telephone network subscription and calling demands: evidence from a stated-preference experiment,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 207-230, October.
- Madden, Gary G & Bloch, Harry & Hensher, David, 1993. "Australian telephone network subscription and calling demands: evidence from a stated-preference experiment," MPRA Paper 10681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andonova, Veneta & Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2009. "Political institutions and telecommunications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 77-83, May.
- C. Deligiorgi & A. Vavoulas & Ch. Michalakelis & D. Varoutas & Th. Sphicopoulos, 2007. "On the construction of price index and the definition of factors affecting tariffs of ADSL connections across Europe," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 171-183, October.
More about this item
Keywordsservice subscription and usage; substitution patterns; telecommunications pricing;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:26:y:2005:i:3:p:325-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .