An econometric model for international tourism flows to Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Domowitz & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1986. "Business Cycles and the Relationship Between Concentration and Price-Cost Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 1-17.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988.
"The Relation between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 921-947, October.
- Robert E. Hall, 1986. "The Relation Between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry," NBER Working Papers 1785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C, 1987.
" A Simple Model of Capital Market Equilibrium with Incomplete Information,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 483-510, July.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1987. "Inter-industry studies of structure and performance," Working papers 1874-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Roeger, Werner, 1995. "Can Imperfect Competition Explain the Difference between Primal and Dual Productivity Measures? Estimates for U.S. Manufacturing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(2), pages 316-330, April.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1989. "Inter-industry studies of structure and performance," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 951-1009 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aslan, Alper & Kaplan, Muhittin & Kula, Ferit, 2008. "International Tourism Demand for Turkey: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 10601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcos Álvarez-Díaz & Manuel González-Gómez & María Soledad Otero-Giráldez & Ana Belén Trigo Iglesias, 2014. "Modelización econométrica de la demanda de turistas británicos a España," Working Papers 1404, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- McAleer, M.J. & Huang, B-W. & Kuo, H-I. & Chen, C-C. & Chang, C-L., 2008.
"An econometric analysis of SARS and Avian flu on international tourist arrivals to Asia,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2008-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Michael McAleer & Bing-Wen Huang & Hsiao-I Kuo & Chi-Chung Chen & Chia-Lin Chang, 2009. "An Econometric Analysis of SARS and Avian Flu on International Tourist Arrivals to Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-649, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Logar, Ivana & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2013. "The impact of peak oil on tourism in Spain: An input–output analysis of price, demand and economy-wide effects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 155-166.
- Chukiat Chaiboonsri & Prasert Chaitip & N. Rangaswamy, 2008. "A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Test of the Modeling International Tourism Demand in India," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 95-124.
- Prasert Chaitip & Chukiat Chaiboonsri, 2009. "A Panel Cointegration Analysis: Thailand’s International Tourism Demand Model," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 129-142.
- Marcos Alvarez-Díaz & Mª Soledad Otero-Giraldez & Manuel González-Gómez, 2015. "La Modelización de la Demanda de Turismo de Economías Emergentes: El caso de la Llegada de Turistas Rusos a España," Working Papers 1503, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Mammadov, Fuad, 2012.
"Turizmin dinamikası və determinantları: Azərbaycan və dünya təcrübəsi
[Dynamics and determinants of Tourism: the world experience and Azerbaijan]," MPRA Paper 77444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahlfeldt Gabriel M. & Franke Bastian & Maennig Wolfgang, 2015.
"Terrorism and International Tourism: The Case of Germany,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(1), pages 3-21, February.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Franke, Bastian & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2015. "Terrorism and international tourism: the case of Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56847, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Melitón Ramirez Mattos, 2005. "Econometric Model for Cement demand and supply in Bolivia," Econometrics 0508019, EconWPA.
- Duha Altindag, 2014.
"Crime and International Tourism,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2009. "Crime and International Tourism," Departmental Working Papers 2009-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2014. "Crime and International Tourism," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Claveria, Oscar & Datzira, Jordi, 2008. "Tourism Demand in Catalonia: Detecting External Economic Factors," MPRA Paper 25303, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2008.
- Sergio Da Silva & Gustavo Manfrim, 2007.
"Estimating demand elasticities of fixed telephony in Brazil,"
AccessEcon, vol. 12(5), pages 1-9.
- Gustavo, Manfrim & Sergio, Da Silva, 2006. "Estimating demand elasticities of fixed telephony in Brazil," MPRA Paper 1978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:9-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deluna, Roperto Jr & Jeon, Narae, 2014. "Determinants of International Tourism Demand for the Philippines: An Augmented Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 55294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agiomirgianakis, George & Serenis, Dimitrios & Tsounis, Nicholas, 2017. "Effective timing of tourism policy: The case of Singapore," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 29-38.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:46-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- GARCIA-HIERNAUX, Alfredo & CERNO, Leonel, 2006. "Empirical Evidence For A Money Demand Function: A Panel Data Analysis Of 27 Countries In 1988-98," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- Chukiat Chaiboonsri & Jittaporn Sriboonjit & Thanes Sriwichailamphan & Prasert Chaitip & Songsak Sriboonchitta, 2010. "A Panel Cointegration Analysis: An Application To International Tourism Demand Of Thailand," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 10(3), pages 69-86.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:5:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Maloney & Gabriel V. Montes Rojas, 2005. "How elastic are sea, sand and sun? Dynamic panel estimates of the demand for tourism," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 277-280.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:133-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zdravko Šergo & Amorino Poropat & Pavlo Ružić, 2014. "The determinants of length of stay and arrivals of tourists in the Croatia: a panel data approach," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section8-4, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Mohammad ALAWIN & Ziad ABU-LILA, 2016. "Uncertainty and Gravity Model for International Tourism Demand in Jordan: Evidence from Panel-GARCH Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:7:y:2000:i:8:p:525-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.