Access costs and entry in the local telecommunications network: a case for de-averaged rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roller, Lars-Hendrik, 1990. "Proper Quadratic Cost Functions with an Application to the Bell System," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 202-210, May.
- Evans, David S & Heckman, James J, 1984. "A Test for Subadditivity of the Cost Function with an Application to the Bell System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 615-623, September.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & T. Sueyoshi, 1988. "A Goal Programming/Constrained Regression Review of the Bell System Breakup," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, January.
- David S. Evans & James J. Heckman, 1988. "Rejoinder---Natural Monopoly and the Bell System: Response to Charnes, Cooper and Sueyoshi," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 27-38, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2005. "Interconnection Negotiations between Telecommunication Networks and Universal Service Objectives," UCLA Economics Online Papers 348, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gregory L. Rosston & Scott J. Savage & Bradley S. Wimmer, 2006. "The Impact of "Deregulation" on Regulator Behavior: An Empirical Analysis of the Telecommunications Act of 1996," Discussion Papers 05-006, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Zhang, Yan & Xia, Guoping, 2010. "Short-run cost-based pricing model for a supply chain network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 167-174, November.
- Patrice Geoffron, 2001. "Le choc de l’UMTS sur la « corporate governance » des firmes européennes," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 231-249.
- Gregory L. Rosston & Scott J. Savage & Bradley S. Wimmer, 2008. "The Effect of Private Interests on Regulated Retail and Wholesale Prices," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 479-501, August.
- Victor Glass & Stela Stefanova, 2012. "Economies of scale for broadband in rural United States," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 100-119, February.
- Gasmi, F. & Laffont, J. J. & Sharkey, W. W., 2002.
"The natural monopoly test reconsidered: an engineering process-based approach to empirical analysis in telecommunications,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 435-459, April.
- Gasmi, Farid & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Sharkey, William W., 1999. "The Natural Monopoly Test Reconsidered: An Engineering Process-Based Approach to Empirical Analysis in Telecommunications," IDEI Working Papers 91, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Uri, Noel D., 2002. "CLEC access charges and the problem of monopoly power," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 51-65, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:17:y:1999:i:4:p:593-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.