A NOte on the Importance of Testing for Regularities for Estimated Flexible Functional Forms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Law & James Nolan, 2002. "Measuring the Impact of Regulation: A Study of Canadian Basic Cable Television," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 21(3), pages 231-249, November.
- Sverre Kittelsen & Benny Winsnes & Kjartan Anthun & Fanny Goude & Øyvind Hope & Unto Häkkinen & Birgitte Kalseth & Jannie Kilsmark & Emma Medin & Clas Rehnberg & Hanna Rättö, 2015.
"Decomposing the productivity differences between hospitals in the Nordic countries,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 281-293, June.
- Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Persson, Benny Adam & Rehnberg, Clas & Anthun, Kjartan S. & Goude, Fanny & Rättö, Hanna & Hope, Øyvind & Häkkinen, Unto & Medin, Emma & Kalseth, Birgitte & Kilsmark, Jannie, 2014. "Decomposing the productivity differences between hospitals in the Nordic countries," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2013:4, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Sauer, J.F., 2005. "“Efficiency Flooding”: Black-Box Frontiers and Policy Implications," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(1), pages 17-52.
- Hendrik Wolff & Thomas Heckelei & Ron Mittelhammer, 2010.
"Imposing Curvature and Monotonicity on Flexible Functional Forms: An Efficient Regional Approach,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 309-339, December.
- Hendrik Wolff & Thomas Heckelei & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2004. "Imposing Curvature and Monotonicity on Flexible Functional Forms: An Efficient Regional Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 450, Econometric Society.
- Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2000. "Explaining the change in skill structure of labour demand in Norwegian manufacturing," Discussion Papers 293, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:37:y:2017:i:2:a:47626 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Perroni, 1999. "A Flexible, Globally Regular Representation of Convex Production Possibilities Frontiers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 153-159, September.
- Yumei Liu & Wuyang Hu & Simon Jetté-Nantel & Zhihong Tian, 2014. "The Influence of Labor Price Change on Agricultural Machinery Usage in Chinese Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(2), pages 219-243, June.
- C. Charles Okeahalam, 2006. "Production Efficiency in the South African Banking Sector: A Stochastic Analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 103-123.
More about this item
KeywordsPRODUCTIVITY ; COSTS ; TESTING;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bereco:177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.