Contact information of North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ndtimr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.ugpti.org/ .
- 231700 Industry Costs and Consolidation: Efficiency Gains and Mergers in the Railroad Industry
by Wilson, Wesley W. & Bitzan, John
- 231695 The Differential Effects of Rail Rate Deregulation U.S. Corn, Wheat and Soybean Markets
by Bitzan, John & Vachal, Kimberly & VanWechel, Tamara & Vinje, Dan
- 231690 An Assessment of Regional Road User Needs in Three Rural States
by Hough, Jill & Hegland, Gary & Bahe, Crystal
- 231724 Inventory Practices of Flour Milling Firms
by Barber, Jason T. & Dooley, Frank J.
- 231723 The Impacts of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 and Changes in Rail Rates on Western Coal
by Bitzan, John & Tolliver, Denver & Linderman, Wayne
- 231714 An Assessment og Road User Needs in a Rural Environment
by Hough, Jill & Smadi, Ayman & Griffin, Gene
- 231712 North Dakota Wheat Producer Marketing
by Vachal, Kimberly & Saewert, Mike & Bitzan, John
- 231705 Transportation as an Imput to the North Dakota Agricultural Marketing Process
by Vachal, Kimberly & Bitzan, John & Tolliver, Denver
- 231704 The Optimal Number and Size of Fertilizer Plants Under Hazardous Materials Regulations
by Lahlum, Suzanne M. & Dooley, Frank J.