Implications of a North American Grain Marketing System for Prairie Transportation and Elevators
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clow, Bradley B. & Wilson, William W., 1988. "Financial and Operating Performance of Cooperative Unit-Train Shippers in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23114, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Kenneth D. Boyer, 1987. "The Costs of Price Regulation: Lessons from Railroad Deregulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(3), pages 408-416, Autumn.
- Young, Linda M., 1996. "Changing Canadian Grains Policies: Implications For Montana'S Grain Industry," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29172, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Scott E. Atkinson & Joe Kerkvliet, 1986. "Measuring the Multilateral Allocation of Rents: Wyoming Low-Sulfur Coal," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 416-430, Autumn.
- Winston, Clifford, 1993. "Economic Deregulation: Days of Reckoning for Microeconomists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1263-1289, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ndtimr:231802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.