Implications of a North American Grain Marketing System for Prairie Transportation and Elevators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clow, Bradley B. & Wilson, William W., 1988. "Financial and Operating Performance of Cooperative Unit-Train Shippers in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23114, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Kenneth D. Boyer, 1987. "The Costs of Price Regulation: Lessons from Railroad Deregulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(3), pages 408-416, Autumn.
- Young, Linda M., 1996. "Changing Canadian Grains Policies: Implications For Montana'S Grain Industry," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29172, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Scott E. Atkinson & Joe Kerkvliet, 1986. "Measuring the Multilateral Allocation of Rents: Wyoming Low-Sulfur Coal," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 416-430, Autumn.
- Winston, Clifford, 1993. "Economic Deregulation: Days of Reckoning for Microeconomists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1263-1289, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyland, Michael F. & Mahmassani, Hani S. & Bou Mjahed, Lama, 2016. "Analytical models of rail transportation service in the grain supply chain: Deconstructing the operational and economic advantages of shuttle train service," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 294-315.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ndtimr:231802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.ugpti.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.