Implications of a North American Grain Marketing System for Prairie Transportation and Elevators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clow, Bradley B. & Wilson, William W., 1988. "Financial and Operating Performance of Cooperative Unit-Train Shippers in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23114, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Kenneth D. Boyer, 1987. "The Costs of Price Regulation: Lessons from Railroad Deregulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(3), pages 408-416, Autumn.
- Young, Linda M., 1996. "Changing Canadian Grains Policies: Implications For Montana'S Grain Industry," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29172, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Scott E. Atkinson & Joe Kerkvliet, 1986. "Measuring the Multilateral Allocation of Rents: Wyoming Low-Sulfur Coal," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 416-430, Autumn.
- Winston, Clifford, 1993. "Economic Deregulation: Days of Reckoning for Microeconomists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1263-1289, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyland, Michael F. & Mahmassani, Hani S. & Bou Mjahed, Lama, 2016. "Analytical models of rail transportation service in the grain supply chain: Deconstructing the operational and economic advantages of shuttle train service," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 294-315.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ndtimr:231802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.ugpti.org/ .