Market structure and market outcomes in deregulated rail freight markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pittman, Russell W, 1990. "Railroads and Competition: The Santa Fe/Southern Pacific Merger Proposal," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 25-46, September.
- Wilson, Wesley W, 1997. "Cost Savings and Productivity in the Railroad Industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 21-40, January.
- Braeutigam, Ronald R & Noll, Roger G, 1984.
"The Regulation of Surface Freight Transportation: The Welfare Effects Revisited,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 80-87, February.
- Braeutigam, Ronald R. & Noll, Roger G., "undated". "The Regulation of Surface Freight Transportation: The Welfare Effects Revisited," Working Papers 375, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Friedlaender, A.F., 1991. "Fair Rates and Rates of Return in a deregulated Rail Industry," Working papers 576, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Braeutigam, Ronald R & Daughety, Andrew F & Turnquist, Mark A, 1982. "The Estimation of a Hybrid Cost Function for a Railroad Firm," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 394-404, August.
- Burton, Mark L, 1993. "Railroad Deregulation, Carrier Behavior, and Shipper Response: A Disaggregated Analysis," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 417-434, December.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- McFarland, Henry, 1989. "The Effects of United States Railroad Deregulation on Shippers, Labor, and Capital," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 259-270, September.
- MacDonald, James M, 1989. "Railroad Deregulation, Innovation, and Competition: Effects of the Staggers Act on Grain Transportation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 63-95, April.
- Grimm, Curtis M & Winston, Clifford & Evans, Carol A, 1992. "Foreclosure of Railroad Markets: A Test of Chicago Leverage Theory," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 295-310, October.
- James M. MacDonald, 1987. "Competition and Rail Rates for the Shipment of Corn, Soybeans, and Wheat," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 151-163, Spring.
- Richard C. Levin, 1981. "Railroad Rates, Profitability, and Welfare Under Deregulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, Spring. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)