The Regulation of Surface Freight Transportation: The Welfare Effects Revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Braeutigam, Ronald R & Noll, Roger G, 1984. "The Regulation of Surface Freight Transportation: The Welfare Effects Revisited," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 80-87, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guasch, J Luis & Hahn, Robert W, 1999.
"The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 137-158, February.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1997. "The costs and benefits of regulation : implications for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1773, The World Bank.
- Mark T. Kanazawa & Roger G. Noll, 1994. "The Origins of State Railroad Regulation: The Illinois Constitution of 1870," NBER Chapters,in: The Regulated Economy: A Historical Approach to Political Economy, pages 13-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoehn, John P. & Loomis, John B., 1992. "Substitution Effects in the Contingent Valuation of Multiple Environmental Programs: A Maximum Likelihood Estimator and Empirical Tests," Staff Papers 201147, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Schmidt, Stephen, 2001. "Market structure and market outcomes in deregulated rail freight markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 99-131, January.
- Austin, David & Dinan, Terry, 2005. "Clearing the air: The costs and consequences of higher CAFE standards and increased gasoline taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 562-582, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .