Railroad Deregulation, Carrier Behavior, and Shipper Response: A Disaggregated Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivaldi, Marc & McCullough, Gerard, 2005.
"Welfare Trade-Offs in US Rail Mergers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 2010. "Welfare Tradeoffs in U.S. Rail Mergers," TSE Working Papers 10-196, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 2010. "Welfare Tradeoffs in U.S. Rail Mergers," IDEI Working Papers 344, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Peoples, James & Talley, Wayne K., 2007. "Earnings Differentials of Railroad Managers and Labor," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 259-281, January.
- Wesley W. Wilson & Frank A. Wolak, 2016. "Freight Rail Costing and Regulation: The Uniform Rail Costing System," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(2), pages 229-261, September.
- Kevin E. Henrickson & Wesley W. Wilson, 2008. "Compensation, Unionization, and Deregulation in the Motor Carrier Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 153-177, February.
- Wilson, Wesley W. & Bitzan, John, 2003. "Industry Costs and Consolidation: Efficiency Gains and Mergers in the Railroad Industry," MPC Report 231700, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- Hughes, Jonathan E., 2011. "The higher price of cleaner fuels: Market power in the rail transport of fuel ethanol," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 123-139, September.
- R. Pittman, 2009.
"Railway Mergers and Railway Alliances: Competition Issues and Lessons for Other Network Industries,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 10(3), pages 259-279, September.
- Russell Pittman, 2009. "Railway Mergers and Railway Alliances: Competition Issues and Lessons for Other Network Industries," EAG Discussions Papers 200902, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Wilson, Wesley W. & Wilson, William W., 2001. "Deregulation, rate incentives, and efficiency in the railroad market," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Bitzan, John & Vachal, Kimberly & VanWechel, Tamara & Vinje, Dan, 2003. "The Differential Effects of Rail Rate Deregulation U.S. Corn, Wheat and Soybean Markets," MPC Report 231695, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- Schmidt, Stephen, 2001. "Market structure and market outcomes in deregulated rail freight markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 99-131, January.
- Richard L. Schmalensee & Wesley W. Wilson, 2016. "Modernizing U.S. Freight Rail Regulation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(2), pages 133-159, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:5:y:1993:i:4:p:417-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.