Differential Effects of Rail Deregulation on US Grain Producers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Marie Gulde & Juha Kähkönen & Peter M Keller, 2000. "Pros and Cons of Currency Board Arrangements in the Lead-Up to EU Accession and Participation in the Euro Zone," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 00/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Iikka Korhonen, 2000.
"Currency Boards in the Baltic Countries: What Have We Learned?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 25-46.
- Korhonen, Iikka, 1999. "Currency boards in the Baltic countries : What have we learned?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Korhonen, Iikka, 1999. "Currency boards in the Baltic countries : What have we learned?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Atish R. Ghosh, 1998. "Currency Boards; The Ultimate Fix?," IMF Working Papers 98/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Enoch & Tomás J. T. Baliño, 1997. "Currency Board Arrangements; Issues and Experiences," IMF Occasional Papers 151, International Monetary Fund.
- Yum K. Kwan & Francis Lui, 1999.
"Hong Kong's Currency Board and Changing Monetary Regimes,"
NBER Chapters,in: Changes in Exchange Rates in Rapidly Developing Countries: Theory, Practice, and Policy Issues (NBER-EASE volume 7), pages 403-436
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yum K. Kwan & Francis T. Lui, 1996. "Hong Kong's Currency Board and Changing Monetary Regimes," NBER Working Papers 5723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry J. Eichengreen & Inci Ötker & A. Javier Hamann & Esteban Jadresic & R. B. Johnston & Hugh Bredenkamp & Paul R Masson, 1998. "Exit Strategies; Policy Options for Countries Seeking Exchange Rate Flexibility," IMF Occasional Papers 168, International Monetary Fund.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & D'Amato, Laura & Molinari, Andrea, 1999. "The effect of foreign entry on Argentina's domestic banking sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2158, The World Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:9:y:2006:i:2:p:145-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .