Competition and Rail Rates for the Shipment of Corn, Soybeans, and Wheat
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José A. Gómez-Ibáñez, 2016. "Open Access to Infrastructure Networks: The Experience of Railroads," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(2), pages 311-345, September.
- Lawrence White, 2002. "Staples-Office Depot and UP-SP: An Antitrust Tale of Two Proposed Mergers," Working Papers 02-12, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Craig Depken, 1999.
"Free-Agency and the Competitiveness of Major League Baseball,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(3), pages 205-217, May.
- Craig A. Depken II, 1996. "Free-Agency and the Competitiveness of Major-League Baseball," Industrial Organization 9610001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Nov 1996.
- Prater, Marvin E. & Casavant, Ken & Jessup, Eric & Blanton, Bruce & Bahizi, Pierre & Nibarger, Daniel & Weingram, Isaac, 2010. "Rail Competition Changes Since the Staggers Act," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 49(3), pages 1-23.
- Babcock, Michael W. & Atems, Bebonchu, 2015. "Intrarailroad and Intermodal Competition Impacts on Railroad Wheat Rates," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 54(3), pages 1-24.
- Schmidt, Stephen, 2001. "Market structure and market outcomes in deregulated rail freight markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 99-131, January.
- Wesley W. Wilson & Frank A. Wolak, 2018. "Benchmark Regulation of Multiproduct Firms: An Application to the Rail Industry," NBER Working Papers 25268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kleit, Andrew N. & Palsson, Halldor P., 1999. "Horizontal concentration and anticompetitive behavior in the central Canadian cement industry: testing arbitrage cost hypotheses," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1189-1202, November.
- Pittman, Russell, 2007. "Options for Restructuring the State-Owned Monopoly Railway," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 179-198, January.
- Wilson, Wesley W. & Wilson, William W., 2001. "Deregulation, rate incentives, and efficiency in the railroad market," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Gonzales, Daniela & Searcy, Erin M. & Ekşioğlu, Sandra D., 2013. "Cost analysis for high-volume and long-haul transportation of densified biomass feedstock," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 48-61.
- Hughes, Jonathan E., 2011. "The higher price of cleaner fuels: Market power in the rail transport of fuel ethanol," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 123-139, September.
- Cui, Shana & Pittman, Russell & Zhao, Jian, 2018. "Restructuring the Chinese Freight Railway: Two Scenarios," MPRA Paper 88407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Pittman, 2017.
"The Strange Career Of Independent Voting Trusts In U.S. Rail Mergers,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 89-102.
- Pittman, Russell, 2016. "The Strange Career of Independent Voting Trusts in U.S. Rail Mergers," MPRA Paper 72640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Pittman, 2016. "The Strange Career of Independent Voting Trusts in U.S. Rail Mergers," EAG Discussions Papers 201603, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Krier, Betty & Liu, Chia-Mei & McNamara, Brian & Sharpe, Jerrod, 2014. "Individual freight effects, capacity utilization, and Amtrak service quality," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 163-175.
- James MacDonald, 2013. "Railroads and Price Discrimination: The Roles of Competition, Information, and Regulation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(1), pages 85-101, August.
- Lee Pinkowitz & Rohan Williamson, 2016. "The Staggers Act and Firm Performance: Long-Run Evidence," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(2), pages 161-202, September.
- Babcock, Michael W. & McKamey, Matthew & Gayle, Phillip, 2014. "State Variation in Railroad Wheat Rates," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 53(3), pages 1-19.
- MacDonald, James M., 2002. "Agribusiness Concentration, Competition And Nafta," Proceedings of the 7th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 2001: Structural Change as a Source of Trade Disputes Under NAFTA 16883, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:18:y:1987:i:spring:p:151-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.