Railroads and Competition: The Santa Fe/Southern Pacific Merger Proposal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivaldi, Marc & McCullough, Gerard, 2005.
"Welfare Trade-Offs in US Rail Mergers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 2010. "Welfare Tradeoffs in U.S. Rail Mergers," TSE Working Papers 10-196, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 2010. "Welfare Tradeoffs in U.S. Rail Mergers," IDEI Working Papers 344, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Russell Pittman, 2017.
"The Strange Career Of Independent Voting Trusts In U.S. Rail Mergers,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 89-102.
- Russell Pittman, 2016. "The Strange Career of Independent Voting Trusts in U.S. Rail Mergers," EAG Discussions Papers 201603, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Pittman, Russell, 2016. "The Strange Career of Independent Voting Trusts in U.S. Rail Mergers," MPRA Paper 72640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert W. Crandall & Clifford Winston, 2005.
"Does antitrust policy improve consumer welfare? Assessing the evidence,"
Chapters,in: Governments, Competition and Utility Regulation, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert W. Crandall & Clifford Winston, 2003. "Does Antitrust Policy Improve Consumer Welfare? Assessing the Evidence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Affuso, Luisa & Newbery, David M G, 2000. "Investment, Reprocurement and Franchise Contract Length in the British Railway Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 2619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Bitzan & Wesley Wilson, 2007. "Industry costs and consolidation: efficiency gains and mergers in the U.S. railroad industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(2), pages 81-105, March.
- Russell Pittman, 2009. "Competition Issues in Restructuring Ports and Railways, Including Brief Consideration of these Sectors in India," EAG Discussions Papers 200906, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Russ Pittman, 2007.
"Consumer Surplus as the Appropriate Standard for Antitrust Enforcement,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 3.
- Russell Pittman, 2007. "Consumer Surplus as the Appropriate Standard for Antitrust Enforcement," EAG Discussions Papers 200709, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Wilson, Wesley W. & Bitzan, John, 2003. "Industry Costs and Consolidation: Efficiency Gains and Mergers in the Railroad Industry," MPC Reports 231700, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- R. Pittman, 2009.
"Railway Mergers and Railway Alliances: Competition Issues and Lessons for Other Network Industries,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 10(3), pages 259-279, September.
- Russell Pittman, 2009. "Railway Mergers and Railway Alliances: Competition Issues and Lessons for Other Network Industries," EAG Discussions Papers 200902, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Russell Pittman, 2001. "Vertical Restructuring of the Infrastructure Sectors of Transition Economies," Industrial Organization 0111002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Stephen, 2001. "Market structure and market outcomes in deregulated rail freight markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 99-131, January.
- Russell Pittman, 2003. "Vertical Restructuring (or Not) of the Infrastructure Sectors of Transition Economies," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-26, March.
- Richard L. Schmalensee & Wesley W. Wilson, 2016. "Modernizing U.S. Freight Rail Regulation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(2), pages 133-159, September.
- Russell Pittman, 2002. "Chinese Railway Reform and Competition: Vertical or Horizontal Restructuring?," Development and Comp Systems 0204004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pittman, Russell, 2011. "Risk-averse restructuring of freight railways in China," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 152-160.
- Pittman, Russell, 2007. "Options for Restructuring the State-Owned Monopoly Railway," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 179-198, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:39:y:1990:i:1:p:25-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.