Vertical Restructuring (or Not) of the Infrastructure Sectors of Transition Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 3 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/10842/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Carter & Julian Wright, 1999. "Interconnection in Network Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Russell Pittman, 2001. "Railway Competition: Options for the Russian Federation," Industrial Organization 0111003, EconWPA.
- Pittman, Russell W, 1990. "Railroads and Competition: The Santa Fe/Southern Pacific Merger Proposal," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 25-46, September.
- Nakil Sung & Michael Gort, 2000. "Economies of Scale and Natural Monopoly in the U.S. Local Telephone Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 694-697, November.
- Estache, A. & Goldstein, A. & Pittman, R., 2000.
"Privatization and Regulatory Reform in Brazil: The Case of Freight Railways,"
00-5, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Antonio Estache & Andrea Goldstein & Russell Pittman, 2001. "Privatization and Regulatory Reform in Brazil: The Case of Freight Railways," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 203-235, June.
- Antonio Estache & Andrea Goldstein & Russell Pittman, 2001. "Privatization and Regulatory Reform in Brazil: The Case of Freight Railways," Development and Comp Systems 0111001, EconWPA.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard, 1999.
"Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads,"
IDEI Working Papers
93, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ivaldi, M & McCullough, G J, 2001. "Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 161-182, March.
- Ivaldi, M. & McCullough, G., 1999. "Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads," Papers 99.526, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ordover, J.A. & Pittman, R.W., 1993.
"Restructuring the Polish Railway for Competition,"
93-10, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 1991. "The Measurement of Vertical Economies and the Efficient Structure of the Electric Utility Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 483-502, September.
- Nakil Sung & Yong-Hun Lee, 2002. "Substitution between Mobile and Fixed Telephones in Korea," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(4), pages 367-374, June.
- Berg, Sanford V & Tschirhart, John, 1995. "A Market Test for Natural Monopoly in Local Exchange," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 103-124, September.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Petra Opitz, 2001. "Power Utility Re-regulation in East European and CIS Transformation Countries (1990-1999): An Institutional Interpretation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 246, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bloch, Harry & Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2001.
"Economies of scale and scope in Australian telecommunications,"
11154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry Bloch & Gary Madden & Scott Savage, 2001. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Australian Telecommunications," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(2), pages 219-227, March.
- Gabel, David & Kennet, D Mark, 1994. "Economies of Scope in the Local Telephone Exchange Market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 381-398, December.
- Russell Pittman, 2003. "A Note on Non-Discriminatory Access to Railroad Infrastructure," Industrial Organization 0303004, EconWPA.
- Alfred E. Kahn, 1988. "The Economics of Regulation: Principles and Institutions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610523.
- Freebairn, John, 1998. "Access Prices for Rail Infrastructure," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(226), pages 286-296, September.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsi-Hui & Majumdar, Sumit K., 1998. "Economies of scope in the U.S. telecommunications industry1," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 253-272, June.
- Richard T. Shin & John S. Ying, 1992. "Unnatural Monopolies in Local Telephone," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 171-183, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:3:y:2003:i:1:p:5-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.