Divestiture of Generation Assets in the Electricity Pool of England and Wales: A Computational Approach to Analyzing Market Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lise, Wietze & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Hers, Sebastiaan, 2008. "Market power in the European electricity market--The impacts of dry weather and additional transmission capacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1331-1343, April.
- Hach, Daniel & Chyong, Chi Kong & Spinler, Stefan, 2016.
"Capacity market design options: A dynamic capacity investment model and a GB case study,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 691-705.
- Daniel Hach & Chi Kong Chyong & Stefan Spinler, 2015. "Capacity market design options: a dynamic capacity investment model and a GB case study," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1508, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Weigt, H. & Willems, Bert, 2011. "The Effect of Divestitures in the German Electricity Market," Discussion Paper 2011-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Augusto Rupérez Micola, 2010.
"Are Agent-based Simulations Robust? The Wholesale Electricity Trading Case,"
443, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Augusto Rupérez-Micola, 2010. "Are agent-based simulations robust? The wholesale electricity trading case," Economics Working Papers 1214, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Holmberg, Pär, 2009.
"Numerical calculation of an asymmetric supply function equilibrium with capacity constraints,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 285-295, November.
- Holmberg, Pär, 2005. "Numerical Calculation of an Asymmetric Supply Function Equilibrium with Capacity Constraints," Working Paper Series 2005:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel, 2005. "Electricity market modeling trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 897-913, May.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00291-018-0509-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hunt Allcott, 2012. "The Smart Grid, Entry, and Imperfect Competition in Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 18071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sensfuß, Frank & Ragwitz, Mario & Genoese, Massimo & Möst, Dominik, 2007. "Agent-based simulation of electricity markets: a literature review," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S5/2007, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Weron, Rafał, 2014.
"Electricity price forecasting: A review of the state-of-the-art with a look into the future,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1030-1081.
- Rafal Weron, 2014. "Electricity price forecasting: A review of the state-of-the-art with a look into the future," HSC Research Reports HSC/14/07, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Oliveira, Fernando S., 2007. "Agent-based analysis of technological diversification and specialization in electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1265-1278, September.
- Ochoa, Patricia, 2007. "Policy changes in the Swiss electricity market: Analysis of likely market responses," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 336-349, December.
- Azadeh, A. & Skandari, M.R. & Maleki-Shoja, B., 2010. "An integrated ant colony optimization approach to compare strategies of clearing market in electricity markets: Agent-based simulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6307-6319, October.
- Pittman, Russell, 2007. "Restructuring the Russian electricity sector: Re-creating California?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1872-1883, March.
- Arocena, Pablo, 2008. "Cost and quality gains from diversification and vertical integration in the electricity industry: A DEA approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 39-58, January.
- Rahimiyan, Morteza & Rajabi Mashhadi, Habib, 2010. "Evaluating the efficiency of divestiture policy in promoting competitiveness using an analytical method and agent-based computational economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1588-1595, March.
- Banal-Estañol, Albert & Rupérez Micola, Augusto, 2011. "Behavioural simulations in spot electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 147-159, October.
- Russell Pittman, 2001. "Vertical Restructuring of the Infrastructure Sectors of Transition Economies," Industrial Organization 0111002, EconWPA.
- Weidlich, Anke & Veit, Daniel, 2008. "A critical survey of agent-based wholesale electricity market models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1728-1759, July.
- Laha, Priyanka & Chakraborty, Basab, 2017. "Energy model – A tool for preventing energy dysfunction," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 95-114.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Day, Christopher J., 2009. "Computational modelling of price formation in the electricity pool of England and Wales," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 363-376, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:19:y:2001:i:2:p:123-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.